• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerversal hierarchies/structures?

So one person told me that in order to be boundless, you need to be above infinite layered outerversal structures.

This confused me because what exactly is an outerversal structure? I thought the whole point of 1-A and 0 is the fact that your above dimensionality so how can something above dimensions even have a structure?

I was also wondering what would a outerversal structure even be because i know this may sound dumb but i thought the word "outerversal" was used to determine the characters power. I didnt know you could actually have an "outerverse". Im assuming an outerverse would be a realm thats not bound by dimensions then? That still kinda confuses me tho.

Last edited:
Outerversal realms have to be rated that way if the construct in question has enough evidence or statements backing up how this structure exist beyond dimensions as a whole. Outerversal constructs can still exist even without an infinite dimensional construct. To be High 1-A you need to exist completely beyond an outerversal hierarchy, and to be 0, you have to transcend High 1-A's like High 1-A's would transcend 1-As

So one person told me that in order to be boundless, you need to be above infinite layered outerversal structures.

This confused because what exactly is an outerversal structure? I thought the whole point of 1-A and 0 is the fact that your above dimensionality so how can something above dimensions even have a structure?

I was also wondering what would a outerversal structure even be because i know this may sound dumb but i thought the word "outerversal" was uses to determine the characters power. I didnt know you coukd actually have an "outerverse". Im assuming an outerverse would be a realm thats not bound by dimensions then? That still kinda confuses me tho.
On here, at least, outerversal hierarchies are just any place or being that transcends infinite hierarchies.

On here, at least, outerversal hierarchies are just any place or being that transcends infinite hierarchies.
You can still be Outerversal without an infinite dimensional construct, the character in question just needs enough evidence for existing beyond dimensions as a whole in order to be rated as such

Outerversal hierachys function similiar to dimensional structures. There is a reason we use mathematical sets to describe them. Umineko, Shinza, The Mythos, many Outerversal verses have hierachies like that. For Umineko, its the different domains, who are described as ladders of increasing complexity, for Shinza its the Singularity that has a potentially infinite layered structure of Deph and Taikyoku, and for the Mythos The Gates that get increasingly more unfathomable the more you pass.

Back