• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerversal Beings

Forgive my ignorance, but I was under the impression if you transcend any concept, such as death, love, or even a chair, that makes you Outerversal. Now I have others telling me it has to be the concept of dimensions, or at least the concepts of space and time. They also say that you can have Irrelevant speed without being 1-A. That doesn't seem right to me because by definition Irrelevant beings transcend the concepts of Space and Time. Can someone steer me straight on this?

Transcending random concepts won't make you 1-A, you have to transcend dimensions as a whole.

I'm not sure how a character could get Irrelevant speed without being 1-A, maybe if they could move temporally on that level but were still spatially bound by dimensions? Still, I'm more leaning to those people being wrong when they said a character could have Irrelevant speed without being 1-A.

Back