• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OUTER DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.png
Here piccolo said that vegeta is boundless in the tournament of power and goku with mui is stronger than him so dbs goku is boundless
Damn boundless asf

ej9Iakp.jpg
clearly androids have infinite energy.

Infinity = Boundless = Tier 0.

Buuhan calls himself omnipotent.

King Piccolo also calls himself omnipotent.

Merus says Goku will never lose to anyone , Yog sothoth is everyone hence he is part of "anyone" , Hence goku likely folds him.

Coincidence ? I think not.

Tier 0 Dragonball Baby !

This is the best evidence for any and all Outerversal statements with irrefutable evidence and facts that cannot be denied or claimed otherwise.

As no one was able to refute Op and his incredibly concrete and easy to understand scans in 30 minutes , this thread should be locked and added.

I agree

Last edited:
This is best evidence for any and all Outerversal statements with irrefutable evidence and facts that cannot be denied or claimed otherwise.

As no one was able to refute Op and his incredibly concrete and easy to understand scans in 30 minutes , this thread should be locked and added.

I agree
Commonly found Guts W

Absolutely! Is anyone willing to write AP justification?
Son Goku

Ap : Outerversal (Some guy with random scans said he was outerversal , he is probably right)

Durability : Outerversal (scales to super buu who claimed himself to be omnipotent , battled Android 17 who has infinite energy , took hits from Jiren who surpasses Time)

Destructive Capability : Outerversal (injured Granolah and Gas who wished himself to be the strongest in the universe , stated by Merus to not lose to anyone)

Last edited:
Due to being agents of the anti-christ, all of the staff collectively died upon having their eyes open. VSBW is now in a state of chaos and anarchy.
if they add this to Goku's profile for a split second , I will nominate this thread for Top Ten Best Vsbw moments

kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back