• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outdated profile

I've noticed many profiles for Digimon on this wiki are outdated, so I decided to join and update some profiles here and there. Most, if not all of the Digimon profiles was nothing but copied and pasted from the old OBD wiki (many years ago; some of the Digmon profiles over there have been finally updated though). I was going to update Lucemon's profile first, but it seems someone has already done that (and did a very good job too). I could still contribute to it, but I want to stick with Ulforce V-dramon, then maybe other Digimon later on (such as Alphamon, which is very outdated).

"Attack Potency: At least Town level (Defeated Arkadimon's Super Ultimate form, which was capable of doing this while panicked and weakened), probably at least City level (Casually sliced Super Ultimate Daemon in two, who tore open a portal from the Digital World to the Human World with ease and easily shrugged off his original form's attacks) | Likely Continent level to Planet level via powerscaling (Is presumably comparable to the other Royal Knights such as Dynasmon, who has the power to create balls of flame comparable to the core of a star and Omnimon, who dispatched Gallantmon in a single blow despite the latter's capability to withstand Zhuqiaomon's flames)"

"God Matrix" is not a conventional attack, so you shouldn't be able to powerscale off it. It's a technique that directly attacks the structure of ones and zeros that compose digital material, literally disintegrating whatever it hits. It ignores conventional durability; works on Digimon who are far above his level. Ones and zeros are the foundation of the Digital World and everything within it. Demon can can manipulate ones and zeros as well, which allows him to control other Digimon (normally data monsters). It even allowed him to manipulate Huanglongmon in Digimon Crusader, who's potentially universal.

In the Xros Wars manga, Tactimon had to unsheathe his sword, because when he was shown using it while sheathed, no miasma was present and anyone who was hit by it had no problems recovering. However, as soon as it was unsheathed,Cutemon could no longer heal anyone due to the miasma . The flashback that Ulforce V-dramon showed was nothing but a single scene of an entire fight against him and several others (the entire Bagra army actually). He was also shown unsheathed against Omegamon, which happened around the same time as well (I'll get into more of this in the "durability" part).

Anyways, it was stated that the Bagra army, which includes Bagramon, the three commanders (Tactimon, Blastmon, and Lilithmon), along with a bunch of fodder didn't have the manpower to take out the Royal Knights (which includes UlforceV-dramon). Therefore, they attacked when most of the Royal Knights were watching over the realm of the Gods, taking advantage of the splitting of the Digital World, which separated the Royal Knights.

There's two potential star-level characters (Bagramon and Tactimon), and Blastmon and even Lilithmon aren't that far below Tactimon.

In the manga, Tactimon states that AtlurBallistamon's "Plasma Crack" attack is on the level of Susanoomon's "Yakuza no Ikazuchi" . He probably got this information from Bagramon. However, he has lived for hundreds of years, so perhaps he seen it in action or something. AtlurBallistamon should be around the level of Omega Shoutmon, who should be weaker than Ulforce V-dramon (Blastmon was beating down both Omega Shoutmon and Zeke Greymon. However, once they became Shoutmon DX, and then Shoutmon X6, they were able to defeat him. According to Ulforce V-dramon, Blastmon was a tough match for the Royal Knights individually ).

"Speed: FTL+ (Stated by Word of God to be the fastest amongst the Holy Knights)"

And to further help this claim, there's a Digimon name Deadly Axemo, who's top speed is lightspeed - he's pretty much fodder.

"Durability: At least Town level (Casually took blows from Arkadimon). Much higher with Tensegrity Shield and Ulforce, likely City level (charged through Super Ultimate Daemon's attacks with ease) | Continent to Planet level with Tensegrity Shield and Ulforce"

In the Xros Wars manga, Zeromaru was able to survive against an unsheathed Tactimon, then got caught in the beginning of the Digital World collapsing and splitting (affected the dimension itself, which is also much larger than our universe), and likely was sent into digital space, which is dangerous to data, especially when Zeromaru probably didn't have much power left as it is. He did this without his Regenerationn, blind, and likely while protecting others (Coronamon, Lunamon and Spadamon). This happened back to back as well. Imagine if he had his Regenerationn, wasn't blind, and wasn't protecting anyone. There's still his Future Mode...

And yes, he had to unsheathe his sword sometime during the battle. The sword was shown sheathed during that specific scene (in fact, considering his position, he could've unsheathed it there), but it's likely he unsheathed it shortly after. Hence why we saw Tactimon with the unsheathed sword against Omegamo (which happens around the same time).

Despite what the specific scene shows, it was not just Zeromaru versus Tactimon. It was the entire Bagra Army (Bagramon, Tactimon, Blastmon, Lilithmon, and a bunch of fodder) versus the Royal Knights (Omegamon, Ulforce V-dramon, Craniummon, Dukemon, Magnamon, Dynasmon, Lord Knightmon, Sleipmon, Duftmon, Examon). It was even stated that the Bagra Army likely didn't have the manpower to take out the Royal Knights.

Zeromaru even said that Blastmon was a good match against the Royal Knights individually. We didn't see Blastmon in that specific scene, but he apparently was there (along with others).

Shoutmon X5 (or specifically, Sparrowmon) got a direct hit from the sheathed sword, and no miasma appeared, and they had no problems recovering. When it was unsheathed, the miasma was almost always surrounding the sword (this black stuff ). When he stabbed something, the miasma leaks out and spreads into the wound. As shown with Starmon, when he wedged into the blade (you can clearly see the miasma in the wound). And even when Tactimon stabs the ground with the blade, you can see the miasma leaking/flowing all over.

Bagramon likely removed the seal before the battle (or sometime during it). As Kiriha suggested, that battle was a jeopardy: Bagramon knew he could not defeat the Royal Knights if they were reunited in one place. We can guess he played all the cards in one move, unleashed all of his might and prayed for luck.

Tactimon's sword "Jatetsufujin-maru" was created by Bagramon from the data of Susanoomon's "ZERO-ARMS: Orochi" which is capable of bisecting the world according to official data (profiles, cards blurbs, etc). Even in the manga, it was stated that it can bisect the Digital World, as a base (pretty much copy/paste from his official information). In Frontier, Susanoomon's "ZERO-ARMS: Orochi" was capable of slicing Lucemon FM, along with the Dark Area (Lucemon FM is easily planet level+, and the Dark Area was at least durable enough to withstand the fight between him and Susanoomon) at the same time. Take note that power can vary between universes, so it may not be as powerful as the one from Frontier. With that said, it might be possible that Bagramon gained access to the data due to getting into Yggdrasill's mainframe, which apparently has information/data of various universes, so it might be possible that the data of this sword is the same from Frontier (<--need to recheck). Although, people are already using Zhuqiaomon's flames from Tamers, so I don't see the problem..

According to Tactimon's official profile , within the Jatetsufüjin-maru is sealed a power strong enough to split a star in two.

When people saw that scene people rushed (including me) to conclusions, especially when we didn't know Zeromaru could hit such levels of power. After analyzing and looking over everything (and asking other knowledgeable fans who have read the manga), it seems he had to unsheathe it during the fight against the Royal Knights (which includes Ulforce V-dramon. In fact, he probably got most of the hits).

EDIT: This is just for Zeromaru from V-Tamer/Xros Wars manga (same individual).

So Ulforce V-dramon can fight a potential star-level opponent (if not star-level, then should be planet level+), survive/resist the beginning of the Digital World collapsing and splitting (affected the dimension itself, which is also much larger than our universe - our entire universe can be considered as a single zone of the Digital World - there's a total of 108 zones ), and then likely was sent in digital space/between dimensions (due to crossing dimensions, which is dangerous to data, and can disintegrate it). He did this without his Regenerationn, blind, and likely while protecting others (Coronamon, Lunamon and Spadamon). This happened back to back as well.

In terms of destructive capacity, we have several things going for him,

-He should be above AtlurBallistamon, who has an attack that is on the level of Susanoomon's "Yakuza no Ikazuchi".

-He's above Lilithmon, who destroyed several zones (which can be huge).

-All of the Royal Knights (including Ulforce V-Dramon) together are superior to the entire Bagra Army (and Zeromaru isn't one of the weaker ones either).

-His offensive power shouldn't be THAT much lower than his durability (if at all..).

I guess I was a bit too wordy, but this required a big explanation.

In terms of durability,

-Ulforce V-dramon can fight a potential star-level opponent (and not be instantly killed..even without Regenerationn).

-Survived/Resisted the beginning of the Digital World collapsing and splitting (affected the dimension itself, which is also larger than our universe - our entire universe can be considered as a single zone of the Digital World - there's a total of 108 zones). I don't know how exactly to quantify this feat. Would people see this as a universe level durability feat? However, the universe wasn't completely destroyed, and instead, was split into 108 sub dimensions. A shattered universe. I guess similar to how the Celestials turned a universe into a multiverse in Marvel, IIRC. Maybe star level+, and able to resist space-time being messed up on a universal+ level? If that makes any sense.

-He likely was sent into digital space/between dimensions (due to crossing dimensions), which is dangerous to data, and can disintegrate it.

-He did this without his Regenerationn, blind, and likely while protecting others (Coronamon, Lunamon and Spadamon). Chances are he didn't have much power left as it is, but still was able to go through all of this back to back.

In terms of raw power,

-He should be above AtlurBallistamon, who has an attack is that on the level of Susanoomon's "Yakuza no Ikazuchi" (probably at the level power when he fought Lucemon FM).

-He's above Lilithmon, who destroyed several zones (which can be huge - they can be as big as our universe. Many zones seemly have stars).

-All of the Royal Knights (including Ulforce V-Dramon) together are superior to the entire Bagra Army (Zeromaru is probably one of the stronger ones too), which likely has at least two star level characters.

-His offensive power shouldn't be THAT much lower than his durability (if at all..).

I'm thinking planet level+ for his raw power, but it could be higher.

EDIT: For his "powers and abilities", he also has a form of telepathy as well, as shown when he transmitted thoughts into Taiki.

I should mention that there is only a few members here that are currently into Digimon, and now with Imagodesattrolate gone, no staff that I'm aware of.

EDIT: That and content revision threads are banned while the AP revision is active

Personally, I agree with this (Darkanine has been bumping up the Demon Lords for quite a while now).

I'm pretty happy with Star level UlforceVeedramon, but that means the rest of the top-tier Royal Knights, Magnamon, Omnimon/Omegamon, Alphamon, Gallantmon, and Gankoomon need to be scaled up to match. The first four especially since they're generally acknowledged as the strongest of the Royal Knights in terms of feats and seniority.

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad someone agrees.

Like I said, when people saw that scene with Tactimon and Zeromaru, people rushed to conclusions without analyzing things closely (including me) However, once you look into it, it's pretty clear the miasma is only present with the sword unsheathed.

Alphamon didn't appear in the manga, but he was in the omake. I suspect him to be well above star level though; he's fought universal and even multiversal level characters (upgraded Yggdrasill 7D6 from Decode, and the Mother Eater from Cyber Sleuth).

Omegamon fought both Tactimon and Bagramon at the same time. He was seen as a extremely powerful Digimon. It was hard to believe by others that he lost.

Dynasmon's "Dragon Collider" technique is said to have the highest raw power among the RKs (I doubt this would include Omegamon though). So he should be above the others in terms of raw power, at least while using that technique.

Dukemon, Sleipmon, Craniummon, and Examon (sometimes seen to have the highest raw power too, at least in Cyber Sleuth) would be scaled to it too. Probably Duftmon, LordKnightmon, and Magnamon at a lower extent as well. Gankoomon and Jesmon don't exist in the XW manga (at that point anyways).

As for the Bagra Army and what not..

Bagramon is a given.

Lilithmon should be scaled to it as well, but at a lower extent.

Dark Knightmon was shown to be at a similar level to Lilithmon. However, when he absorbed Gulfmon, Blastmon, and Lilithmon, he would be far higher. Supposedly, he could absorb Tactimon, and if he succeeded, he would exceed Bagramon's power.

Blastmon would as well. Above Lilithmon, and survived hits from Shoutmon DX and Shoutmon X6.

In the XW manga, Lilithmon used "Demon Lord Class" to classify the level of power of some Digimon. I assume she was using the SGDLs as a gauge for this, but I'm not entirely sure. When she confronted Shoutmon X7, she stated that he exceeded the average Demon Lord Class. If Lilithmon is an average Demon Lord Class, then we could probably apply this to the other SGDLs. With that said, they didn't really do anything, but you could still potentially scale them I guess.

This would also most likely bump up Demon Super Ultimate as well.

The SGDLs in general have gotten some stuff lately (Decode and Cyber Sleuth). Such as Barbamon and Demon manipulating Lucemon like a puppet. Lucemon SM going to destroy all worlds (likely just both worlds), etc. I could get into detail, but I think it's best to make another thread for them.

The Universal Omegamon is Omegamon X, the one in Xros wars didn't have the X-Antibody and thus lacked Universal busting power. Ouryuken Alphamon is already ranked as 3-A (though I might rank him as low 2-C). I don't remember him fighting anyone stronger than Dexmon and Yggdrasil, but correct me if I'm wrong (I've never played the Japan-only releases).

I mean, Lilithmon blew up several zones, so that puts her at Low 2-C for christ's sake (assuming that they mean a universe when they say "Human World" rather than a planet when comparing them to Zones).

We'd also have to bump up Tactimon to FTL for competing with the Royal Knights.

Hmm..never stated Omegamon was universal. He is stronger than the other RKs in the XW manga though.

In Re:Digitize Decode, Alphamon (along with the player) defeat an upgraded Yggdrasill 7D6. An upgraded Yggdrasill 7D6 is stronger than Death-X-mon, and possibly even at the level of Vitium, who had multiversal influence (gradually, similar to unchained ZeedMille, but likely far slower).

EDIT: I will have to recheck this. Not sure if he fought the upgraded one. I think it was though..

(Assuming you don't mind some spoilers)

In the Cyber Sleuth, Alphamon (along with the player and a few others) were able to fight and defeat the Mother Eater, which is a combination of the true, main Yggdrasill (multiversal, the main Yggdrasill is the source of the 7D6 avatars that you see across the multiverse) and Yügo. When Alphamon and the others defeat it, Suedo (creator of the Eater program) lets himself be absorbed by it, which increased its strength (apparently unlocks the true Yggdrasill's true/full powers). Alphamon and the others were able to defeat it again.

When the Eater program infected Yggdrasill, it caused "many" parallel worlds to become unstable (or something along that). It pretty much has all of the powers of the main Yggdrasill, and should be overall more powerful, at least when Suedo took over. The thing even has a casual world restarting move..

In the end, the true/main Yggdrasill apparently was able to reset the entire timeline, which ended up affecting the entire Real World as well, causing a reset in both worlds. The Mother Eater had all of Yggdrasill's powers, plus more. Supposedly, Alphamon was completely unaffected by this reset. However, I think this feat needs to be further looked at (waiting for the English version to know 100%).

World and universe are usually interchangeable. It was stated that the Human World, the universe, was a single zone. However, I doubt Lilithmon is at that level...plus, "zone" could potentially mean just the land, not the entire space...

Back