• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Other OP novel

Hey, guys.

I am so curious about all the other Overpowered novel, can you list me out all of them ???? I know Dies Irae, and Demonbane sit on top of the OP novel pantheon.

If Visual Novels are included in Novels, I guess Monster Girl Quest would fit (If you take half the verse being Tier 2-ish and some decent hax as "OP"). Although I guess the OP part only comes up in the scond set of games, who are more RPGs than Visual Novels.

Too make thing more clearer is High 1-A still stronger then 1-A or are they the still the same ???? If that High 1-A is confirm to have no limitation and have proven to be above all the other character in their own verse then they are Tier 0 right !????

Does me having complete Unity with everything in existence doesnt makes me 1-A right ??? Or do I need to have Unity with possible and impossible thing as well.

To be 1-A, a character simply has to exist beyond all dimensions of time and space.

I don't think that is necessarily the case.

However, DarkLK understands these matters much better than I do.

You mean overly powerful to the point of being truly hyperdimensional to beyond dimensional?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
You cannot have "many High 1-A" characters, otherwise they are not High 1-A.
And yes, High 1-A is much, much stronger than regular 1-A.
And why is that?

EGD is high 1-A right now right?

Well what if the author creates a new VN where there are 200 characters that can solostomp EGD with a thought?

EGD hasn't gotten any weaker, so he should still stay the same tier, it's just that the VN just got too OP that there are hundreds of High 1-A characters.

He'd drop down from High 1-A to 1-A, because he no longer meets the requirements for High 1-A.

Promestein said:
He'd drop down from High 1-A to 1-A, because he no longer meets the requirements for High 1-A.
ummm why would he drop down?

He still has the same feats so he should stay the same rank. It's just that more characters came who were more powerful than him.

ToAruFan said:

He still has the same feats so he should stay the same rank. It's just that more characters came who were more powerful than him.
No, because it'd disprove just how high up he was in the grand scheme of things. Being high 1-A does not mean you are infinity x infinity greater than a regular 1-A. It means that, compared to 1-A beings of all other levels, you are essentially boundless. You are on another level, untouchable by things below you. The only thing above you is a Tier 0, if your verse has it. If there were 200 other beings in the verse who could curbstomp EGD, he clearly wouldn't be anywhere close near-boundless.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
ToAruFan said:

No, because it'd disprove just how high up he was in the grand scheme of things. Being high 1-A does not mean you are infinity x infinity greater than a regular 1-A. It means that, compared to 1-A beings of all other levels, you are essentially boundless. You are on another level, untouchable by things below you. The only thing above you is a Tier 0, if your verse has it. If there were 200 other beings in the verse who could curbstomp EGD, he clearly wouldn't be anywhere close near-boundless.
So you're putting an arbitrary cap in power that no fictional character can surpass?

So you have character A who is High 1-A in verse A.

Then you have character B in verse B who has the same feats exact feats as character A, but there are hundreds of characters more powerful than him.

Are you saying that Character A is stronger than Character B just because A's verse isn't as powerful as B's verse comparitively?

Wouldn't that just mean verse B is much stronger, rather than character B being much weaker?

No fictional character is truly boundless. The author can always create a new character to stomp already OP characters.

How is a character even supposed to be proven boundless? Just because he is beyond everyone else in his verse doesn't mean it's impossible for another character in fiction to be stronger than him.

ToAruFan said:
So you're putting an arbitrary cap in power that no fictional character can surpass?

So you have character A who is High 1-A in verse A.

Then you have character B in verse B who has the same feats exact feats as character A, but there are hundreds of characters more powerful than him.

Are you saying that Character A is stronger than Character B just because A's verse isn't as powerful as B's verse comparitively?

Wouldn't that just mean verse B is much stronger, rather than character B being much weaker?

No fictional character is truly boundless. The author can always create a new character to stomp already OP characters.

How is a character even supposed to be proven boundless? Just because he is beyond everyone else in his verse doesn't mean it's impossible for another character in fiction to be stronger than him.
It's not an arbitrary cap. If character B has the same feats as character A, there probably wouldn't be hundreds of characters more powerful than him. It's not really possible to be of this level with feats alone. Such as "he blew up infinity beyond-megasupermultive structures". It's about the idea of the character itself.

Except ideas such as omnipotence, though impossible to prove, are unsurpassable by something that is not already omnipotent.

You are thinking about this in very human terms, whereas at this level, something important to note is that the High 1-A is going to be beyond perspective, as you know it.

It's not an arbitrary cap. If character B has the same feats as character A, there probably wouldn't be hundreds of characters more powerful than him. It's not really possible to be of this level with feats alone. Such as "he blew up infinity beyond-megasupermultive structures". It's about the idea of the character itself.

Except ideas such as omnipotence, though impossible to prove, are unsurpassable by something that is not already omnipotent.

You are thinking about this in very human terms, whereas at this level, something important to note is that the High 1-A is going to be beyond perspective, as you know it.

But these are characters created by humans so their power is also limited by human perapective. No character is truly beyond human perspective, because if they were they wouldnt have been able to have been created.

Actually, they can be quite beyond human comprehension. Humanity is unable to mentally visualise even 4-Dimensional objects. We can roughly classify beings of this level, but not truly understand them.

Back