• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems like normal existence erasure cause that's all it says. And even if not its certainly not nonexistence erasure.

And i keep bringing up EE because it seems vital to use the attack. And hrm? Them being able to use megido dosen't undo the scaling. And its the fact that even vastly weaker beings can use resistance negation and they resist it as well

Well, it seems like you can't see several posts that completely negate your entire point about EE, so i'll leave you to that.

Why wouldn't it exactly? It's the exact same attack.

I can see the post.. You don't need to patronize me.

And its specifcally because demons resist others' shown abilities via AP. plus there are counted demons in the series that have resisted almighty

It doesn't actually contradict it, since the profile doesn't say it won't work without the EE. If you want proof you can look at the other Oryx threads, because I'm not going to post links because you dont believe me. I'm not even here to argue that Oryx wins, just to explain things and point something out if I think it's wrong.

Abel's resistance to resistance negation comes from something everyone in DeSu has iirc, which is Pierce. (edit: correction, not everyone, but still)

Plus i'm pretty sure Oryx has no scaling chain in the resistance negation, but idk.

Well Abel's goes all the way down to bellow tier 2 iirc.

Also, aren't Oryx's passives 2-A? He'd need active Take to affect Abel, if he doesn't resist it.

High 2-A is a different interpretation of the 2-A thing

Ah.

Well, still pretty sure Abel resists all of Take. "and a vast array of other abilities" is just a way of saying "i'm too lazy to list everything"

Also also, saying Oryx can copy his 1-C immortality negation and immortality is pretty NLF if you ask me.

If anything, this is an incon at most.

Well it's kind of what people were implying when they were saying Oryx wi- oh nobody said that. cool.

Either way, incon for my reasons. You could argue Abel wins this since he has the immortality and regen negation, but i feel incon is safer.

Yes but from what I've seen in this thread Abel's conceptual manipulation isn't good enough to defeat Oryx and there's still Crimson's reasons for incon.

Well there's still Oryx's immortalities and the fact that he's constantly getting stronger and has reactive evolution. Anyway I'm voting incon for my and Crimson's reasons.

Back