• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orror SANESS Vs Cater546WAT

Orror SANESS is SENERITY ITSELF

Cater on the other hand is TECHNO GUARDIAN OF SENERITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cater takes this easily, don't deny it

Also with techno manipulation I rek every word cater has because I'm SENERITY ITSELF AND I CREATED TECHNO!!!

Errorsaness said:
Also with techno manipulation I rek every word cater has because I'm SENERITY ITSELF AND I CREATED TECHNO!!!
TECHNO>SENERITY ITSELF

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
TECHNO>SENERITY ITSELF
Even if that was true Orror SANESS still has I don't need no tierz (Including TECHNO) or TECHNO I DON'T NEED NO TIERZ

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
TECHNO>SENERITY ITSELF
Even if that was true Orror SANESS still has I don't need no tierz (Including TECHNO) or TECHNO I DON'T NEED NO TIERZ
Cater546WAT has completrly ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is completely absolutely totally awesomely unimaginably tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing ABSOLUTELY all tiers all at once even the ones that are completely absolutely totally awesomely unimaginably above him. Including SANESS's tier and even FURTHER beyond.

Back