• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochimaru Vs Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Orochimaru. Mayuri's greatest strength is prep time but if Mayuri was allowed to prepare so would Orochimaru whose an evil genius.

Orochimaru due to the fact that he is immune to poison( since kakashi told sakura that her poison laced kunai wouldn't effect Sasuke because he absorbed Orochimaru), is very intelligent in both battle and science, and is very hard to kill.

I cant take any of you seriously. Pardon me. Those reasonings are not even valid if you knew anything about mayuri.

I know alot of things about mayuri, but factoring those things in I still think orochimaru would win.

- Mayuri can make limbs useless with shikai, but a)orochimaru is immune to poison and b) orochimaru fought two sannin and an kyubbi controlled naruto while his arms were sealed in the reapers stomach. And orochimaru could also bite Mayuri injecting imperfect sage energy into him.

- Mayuri's improved bankai is basically a big baby with the abillity to make mini versions of itself to counter his opponents moves, but orochimaru's versatility would mean that there would make that a bit difficult for Orochimaru to counter.

- Though Mayuri has regen with his science, orochimaru can do it naturally, like how he did it over and over again during his battle with naruto while barely using any energy.

- Finally, there is no reason why orochimaru couldn't just use edotensei.

a) Orochimaru is not immune to poisons.

b) Edo tensei requires prep (dead bodies, scrolls, stuff), Orochimaru cannot access those.

"Is very intelligent" isnt even an argument because both of them are geniuses. Mayuri doesnt rely on prep time unless you want to believe that he knew exactly the powers of Yhwach's Elite guards without having a way to research.

For Starters, speed would have to be equal.

Aside from that....inconclusive, since the OP didn't give specifics, but overall in general.

*Without prep: Inconclusive.

*With Prep: Inconclusive.

Mayuri is impressive, but he isn't combat "smart" like say, Kisuke is. Given how brilliant they both are, plus Orochimaru being more combat savy, it's hard for me to see Oro falling for the things that Mayuri did to Zombie Toshirou and Espada 9. He has resistance to poison, so I don't see Poisons like, His Bankai working.

With prep, Oro should have Edo Hashirama, Tobirama and Minato, at that point, how does Mayuri win? I'm saying he loses with prep, but I don't see a win either from him.

Is everyone forgetting that Mayuri is MOUNTAIN level. This is a massive stomp in his favour. Orochimaru has trouble tanking town level attacks.

Leaning towards Mayuri. Even if his initial poisons fail, he'll just take advantage of Ashishogi Jizo's ability to make counter copies to handle anything Orochimaru uses. At initial powers, paralysis would only fail since Orochimaru can spit himself out but it won't save him in the long run unless he tries to use Edo Tensei. Plus, while intelligence can go back and forth, iirc, Mayuri is faster to the draw and quicker on analysis as well as more resilient and mobile

Amlad22 said:
Is everyone forgetting that Mayuri is MOUNTAIN level. This is a massive stomp in his favour. Orochimaru has trouble tanking town level attacks.
He actually took a Large Town Level attack to the face without a scratch.

@Amlad22

I know. I was referring to this comment:

"Orochimaru has trouble tanking town level attacks."

Also, His Durability is irrelevant if prep is allowed in this match.

Ok fair enough. Mayuri has many attacks that ignore durability anyway so Orochimaru not only has to deal with mountain level attack power and durability, but he also has to deal with the drug related hax Arsenal that Mayuri has.

I'd say Mayuri wins now with his is island level attack and he has better hax imo. Orochimaru doesn't have much durability, however, has Regenerationn but with Mayuri's ability to change his bankai, he might think of a way of countering Orochimaru's hax. Also, speed is not equalised so Mayuri will be faster.

people seem to have forgotten mayuri is a captain and one with science in his mind so his Kido is obvious up there, he has 100+ kido he can use.

and lets forget that mayuri has been a scientist for over 100+ years and one with technology way above orochimaru and the naruto verse by hundreds of years, there is no such thing as completely immune to poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back