• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Original Verse

I already created one once:

The setting is a city where everyone who lives in it is a superhero. Right next to it, there's a city were everyone is a cartoon character (as in, Toon Force users), and a there's a third city, filled with mad scientists. Betwen the cities, there are dark forests filled with monsters and reality warpers.

As for cosmology, every universe is infinite^infinite lightyears long, containing multiple space time continuums inside (the continuums are divided by a infinite void, but they're still part of the same universe), and all of the universes are sentient (the main villain is a universe that went mad). Every planck length in the universe is actually a infinitely small universe, and every universe is just a planck length in an infinitely bigger universe, and each one of those universes are all pieces to a infinitely large jigsaw, which is the multiverse.

Above the multiverse, there is heaven, where the creator of the jigsaw lives. It is a giant chicken, btw.

I didn't wrote any storyline for this tho, because I'm really lazy.

A universe where everyone except one person is under my control, and I can bend reality there. The storyline is that I'm planning to torture that man physically and emotionally.

Back