• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orgalorg Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agreed
What would the speed section on the profile look like with this change?

as the feat seams to have being done by the Weakened By Earth Gravity key, this should be applied to all of them (as it's the weakest iirc)
so should be like:"
Speed: At least FTL+ (Equal to Hunson Abadeer[1]) with at least Massively FTL+ Travel Speed (Should scale to his weaker forms) | At least FTL+ (Faster than before) with at least Massively FTL+ Travel Speed (Should scale to his weaker form) | FTL+ (Kept up with Lady Flamicorn, who tagged Finn) with Massively FTL+ Travel Speed (Sent messages to another solar system in 8 seconds)"

my bad and i'll edit above:
his message and himself traveled on that speed, so it's not attack speed but travel speed
my bad, once again.

Where is the travel speed feat? The calc is just for the message.

I'm kind of in agreement with Damage here. Unless that signal beam can be used as an attack, then I don't see why it'd be considered Attack Speed. Likewise, Orgalorg did not travel himself, so it's not Travel Speed either.
I'm not very knowledgeable on AT, so correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe we can add "Massively FTL+ with signal beams (or whatever it's called)" for the sake of indexing, but I don't see how this is applicable to the standard speeds we usually rate.

I'm not very knowledgeable on AT, so correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe we can add "Massively FTL+ with signal beams (or whatever it's called)" for the sake of indexing, but I don't see how this is applicable to the standard speeds we usually rate.
Would "MFTL+ via mental projections" work?

Would "MFTL+ via mental projections" work?
Is that what the beam is called? If so then that's obviously fine. Like I said I'm not very knowledgeable on AT, so I'm unfamiliar with the lore and the nomenclature of everything. It's probably a good idea to ask KingTempest to comment here, since he's actually knowledgeable on AT.

Is that what the beam is called? If so then that's obviously fine. Like I said I'm not very knowledgeable on AT, so I'm unfamiliar with the lore and the nomenclature of everything. It's probably a good idea to ask KingTempest to comment here, since he's actually knowledgeable on AT.
Afaik the ability has no name, but that seems like the closest description

I'm kind of in agreement with Damage here. Unless that signal beam can be used as an attack, then I don't see why it'd be considered Attack Speed. Likewise, Orgalorg did not travel himself, so it's not Travel Speed either.
Okey

Last edited:
Can you close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back