• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oracle (Barbara) vs Oracle (Futaba) but...

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This is a battle of intellect and computer hacking skills. Whoever can access all of the Pentagon's secrets first wins.
de9848g-067c6418-1f5a-432a-adef-07271d883a69.jpg
77cc98eaced7c56321887d41396923b3.png

I'll play Devil's Advocate.

Futaba is shown to be capable of Hacking a vast area of Japan and relay a message through public screen's. Even after being shutdown by government officials, she still bypassed their countermeasure's within less than a minute. She is shown to consistently take down other hackers with little to no difficulty, and she can access information that no one could feasibly gain access to through normal means. What's Barb got?

I'll play Devil's Advocate.

Futaba is shown to be capable of Hacking a vast area of Japan and relay a message through public screen's. Even after being shutdown by government officials, she still bypassed their countermeasure's within less than a minute. She is shown to consistently take down other hackers with little to no difficulty, and she can access information that no one could feasibly gain access to through normal means. What's Barb got?
Well, Barbara researched the order of St. Dumas, a secret vast Knight Templar with insane security in a few hours

Back