• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime vs Create-A-Bot.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
As Optimus was flying towards the Pyramid to defeat The Fallen, he is intercepted Mid-Flight by Decepticon Create-A-Bot. (I named mine Ambush because Create-A-Bot is annoying to type out all the time.) As he tackles Optimus out of the air and on the ground he says "I never got my shot at you Prime. It's my turn now!"

TLDR: This is assuming Ambush (C-A-B) survived the events of the Autobot game and is now fighting Jetfire Parts Optimus.

Speed Equalized and Ambush (C-A-B) knows how he fights to some degree from seeing his fight with Megatron.

Music for the Fight:

Optimus:
C-A-B: 3
Incon: 1

Last edited:
Not sure who wins yet, but leaning towards Optimus for seemingly better skill, intelligence, weapons, and slightly better regeneration.

That's fair, but I think Create-A-Bot's Versatility and AP Advantage evens things out for him. And the skill gap isn't too big either considering his Autobot Counterpart could fight an Amped M1 Megatron who in Base is comparable to Optimus in Skill and was strong enough to practically One-Shot Base Optimus Prime.

I think I'm leaning more to Optimus from this FRA. It's close tho, CAB has much better versatility and him having loads of vehicles will be trouble for prime. CAB does have slightly larger AP. And while Optimus likely better skill from what we've seen, CAB could hold himself against the likes of Megatron.

I'd say Optimus via the first response, but with high difficulty. CAB could win this if they decided to do something like a hit or run strategy, but I'm basing this match off of them going straight at each other.

It could be an incon tbh

There's also the chance he'll actively try tearing the Jetfire Parts off of Optimus like The Fallen was doing and Create-A-Bot's AP Edge is definitely more than slightly larger. I'm not sure how strong the Jetfire Amp was, but it couldn't have been a huge one considering Megatron could still stagger him in their brief scuffle.

I'd say incon.

CAB has the higher AP and versatility. Optimus has better experience, regeneration, weaponry, intelligence and slightly better skill. Prime has been seen being able to hold his own against opponents stronger than him. Neither has a truly glaring advantage over other that let's them win this.

If this is dotm Optimus tho, I do see this match being in prime's favor.

Note: I think CAB is actually Low 7-C+ via being able to survive hits from allspark megs, who should be 7-C by being able to one shot prime

Last edited:
Actually, now that I think about, I'm pretty sure Create-A-Bot would Range Spam Prime to hell because that's just how he fights. In cutscenes everytime it shows him even briefly fighting, he's always using his gun, even in relatively close range like with Ratchet and when he One-Shot Bumblebee with his normal bullets while he was climbing. So I think that he would Range Spam him while keeping his distance the whole fight seeing as he knows how Optimus fights better in CQC, not that he isn't comparable to him in Skill anyway via being able to fight Allspark M1 Megatron who was Superior to Optimus in Power and Skill. Plus, C-A-B has been shown to come up with plans on the fly like with how he pretty quickly figured out how to knock the Allspark out of Starscream, planned the entire assault on Quatar's Military himself to raid it's Base Servers and knew exactly how to keep the Autobots pre-occupied while Barricade cracked the Project Ice Man File.

Yeah, Create-A-Bot is smart enough to keep his distance and not get into H2H with Optimus, so a skill advantage wont be huge here. He also has the AP and Versatility advantage which is gonna come in handy too.

I'm voting Create-A-Bot FRA.

I don't think CAB's versatility is gonna help much. Considering majority of his vehicles are cars. Also, what's not to assume Optimus could just dodge a lot of Create-A-Bot's attacks? Considering their battle is in the same place where the fallen and Optimus fought. Both have a lot of places to hide and dodge. I don't think prime is dumb enough to stay in the open.

Yeah, but C-A-B is even smaller than him in most of his forms, so he can hide even better than Prime can and just keep jumping between spots until he wittles down Prime. Plus he can change his colors to hide even better.

It's not like CAB can just repeatedly spam prime with blasts forever, as there is a cool down to CAB's gun. It'll take a while to recharge, so either CAB's gun will be a lot slower other he'll have to wait

It doesn't take that long, it only takes like 10 Seconds to fully recharge if he just kept unleashing it instead of using it in bursts. Plus he's physically superior to Prime anyway, so it's not like he can't contend long enough for it to recharge if he gets in close. Plus, his forms all have Shoulder Mounted Heavy Weapons that can hit Prime if his arms are preoccupied.

Also, his gun does continually recharge even while firing, it just slows down if it's empty. Also, I'm pretty sure that's Game Mechanics considering every transformer in the game has that same issue, including Optimus, so that's not really a good point.

Yeah, I think I'm convinced now. C-A-B takes my vote FRA.

He has an AP edge that'll allow him to bypass his recharge weakness by going h2h if need be, and is generally going to give him a decent advantage.
He has superior versatility and forms to counter and adapt to most situations, and he can play the stealth game much more effectively due to his smaller size and camouflage potential with changing colors to blend in to the environment.
Prime's slight skill advantage and his experience edge won't cut it I don't think.

Also, his Versatility isn't just in the amount of Vehicle Forms he has. His different forms give him a good amount of different weapons to use, a few of which are on the same Level as his Heavy Weapons/Missiles and one of them Homes in on Targets. (His weird Grenade Launcher thing has slightly worse tracking than his Missiles but it does track still.)

Hm, this seems more and more like a stomp tbh, considering Optimus really has no way to win this.

AP: CAB already has AP advantage, he can tank hits from a an amped Megatron who can one-shot Optimus while Jetfire prime could be staggered by an upgraded Megatron.

Firepower: CAB has superior firepower and could spam attacks at Optimus till he dies.

Intelligence and tactics: Pretty much this > "C-A-B has been shown to come up with plans on the fly like with how he pretty quickly figured out how to knock the Allspark out of Starscream, planned the entire assault on Quatar's Military himself to raid it's Base Servers and knew exactly how to keep the Autobots pre-occupied while Barricade cracked the Project Ice Man File."

Skill: Optimus has slightly better skill but not like it matters as said earlier.

Range: This is pretty even tbh

Abilities: CAB has much greater abilities than Prime.

Prime really has now way to take this. CAB stomps in almost every category

Upgraded Megatron

As if. If anything, RotF Megatron is nerfed because his body is too disproportionate. You can literally see that he can't fight correctly and that his Fusion Cannon is too strong for one arm to use correctly.

A more fair fight is Jetwing Optimus tbh. Who is supposedly stronger and faster than Jetfire Optimus if I remember right, in one of the guidebooks. Only problem is he doesn't have a key.

Maybe even Lockdown with prep time

A more fair fight is Jetwing Optimus tbh. Who is supposedly stronger and faster than Jetfire Optimus if I remember right, in one of the guidebooks. Only problem is he doesn't have a key.

Maybe even Lockdown with prep time
Is that the one that killed Shockwave's Driller and then Shockwave Sniped him out of that sky?

Yeah. Shockwave didn't really damage him but more threw Optimus off balance because prime was standing on a pole like an eagle for some reason

Back