• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM - Jupiter Moon Speed Feat

I'm trying to fill in every single movement Garou
GAROU.png
unknown.png
traveled to calc Saitama new feat all I need is to pixel scale all the little dashes

Reason: when Garou fought Sperm there it moves within 0.0013 seconds. But when he fought Saitama, Garou couldn't react or move. So surely the Timeframe is more than 0.0013 seconds because Garou can't react.
Still see no evidence that that specific instance was 0.0013 seconds as nothing suggests that and Garou is matching Saitama in speed currently

Masih tidak melihat bukti bahwa kejadian spesifik itu 0,0013 detik karena tidak ada yang menunjukkan itu dan Garou menyamai kecepatan Saitama saat ini
saitama here clearly exceeds garou, garou can't match the speed of saitama's journey during the panel

This feat is far above the feat performed by PS and Garou, but unfortunately we can't get a proper timeframe to quantify it.

Still see no evidence that that specific instance was 0.0013 seconds as nothing suggests that and Garou is matching Saitama in speed currently
it should be fine just make a time frame of 0.0013, because what we see the constellation garou is still imprinted there, this can even be faster because cosmic garou is much stronger than before

I don't know how the exact time frame can be determined here tbh. Personally I think this is at least an FTL+ feat.

I don't know how the exact time frame can be determined here tbh. Personally I think this is at least an FTL+ feat.
this could even be more than FTL+ like you said, we are using that timeframe just for assumptions even though it's too low ball

this could even be more than FTL+ like you said, we are using that timeframe just for assumptions even though it's too low ball
Well Saitama and Garou crossed much larger distances, so I thought the timeframe could be higher.

Last edited:
You should look into lattices.
For example you can try and approximate all those distances as edges in an octahedral lattice sphere

Back