• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Black Sperm profile upgrade

I found a lot of inconsistencies on the profile of Black Sperm:

- Black Sperm's attack potency varies from 10-C to High 7-C, yet among his best showings is beating the crap out of Atomic Samurai who has at least 7-A durability, so Black Sperm's Attack Potency should vary up to at least 7-A. His striking strength is already listed as Mountain Level, but his Attack Potency is only Large Town Level for some reason.

- Golden Sperm's durability is "At least Mountain level, likely higher", reasoning for the "likely higher" apparently being that he withstood numerous cuts from Atomic Samurai's Sun Blade form, which is High 7-A. How does it come that Platinum Sperm's durability is only "At least Mountain level" without the likely higher then, when he is an upgrade compared to Golden Sperm and even described to be more durable than him in the text? And why does Golden Sperm not have the "likely higher" in his Attack Potency and Striking Strength, when those things should scale to his durability? Besides that I don't understand why Golden Sperm (and those superior to him like Platinum Sperm) don't directly scale to the High 7-A Sun Blade, when he withstood numerous cuts from it.

- Platinum Sperm has "Extended melee range by sheer size" in his range when he isn't shown to be any larger than an average person and in panels where he directly clashes with Garou and Flashy Flash, he is consistently shown to be around their size, which is 177 cm for Garou and 172 cm for Flashy Flash.

- Black Sperm's attack potency varies from 10-C to High 7-C, yet among his best showings is beating the crap out of Atomic Samurai who has at least 7-A durability, so Black Sperm's Attack Potency should vary up to at least 7-A. His striking strength is already listed as Mountain Level, but his Attack Potency is only Large Town Level for some reason.
I agree with Black Sperm's 7-A because it's a pretty straightforward argument. We can clearly see that Black Sperm can wreak havoc on an Atomic with Dura 7-A.
- Golden Sperm's durability is "At least Mountain level, likely higher", reasoning for the "likely higher" apparently being that he withstood numerous cuts from Atomic Samurai's Sun Blade form, which is High 7-A. How does it come that Platinum Sperm's durability is only "At least Mountain level" without the likely higher then, when he is an upgrade compared to Golden Sperm and even described to be more durable than him in the text? And why does Golden Sperm not have the "likely higher" in his Attack Potency and Striking Strength, when those things should scale to his durability? Besides that I don't understand why Golden Sperm (and those superior to him like Platinum Sperm) don't directly scale to the High 7-A Sun Blade, when he withstood numerous cuts from it.
I agree with "At least Mountain level, likely higher" for Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm, but I disagree with High 7-A, because scaling Sun Blade's High 7-A doesn't make sense. We know that Attack Potency is derived from a single attack (we don't scale someone to 5-B because he can destroy a world with multiple attacks, and this is the same reason why Sun Blade shouldn't be scaled above Homeless Emperor's Ball of Light because he can destroy it with dozens of attacks)

I agree with "At least Mountain level, likely higher" for Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm, but I disagree with High 7-A, because scaling Sun Blade's High 7-A doesn't make sense. We know that Attack Potency is derived from a single attack (we don't scale someone to 5-B because he can destroy a world with multiple attacks, and this is the same reason why Sun Blade shouldn't be scaled above Homeless Emperor's Ball of Light because he can destroy it with dozens of attacks)

Ok, I just checked Atomic Samurai's profile again and with the Sun Blade he is actually "possibly High 7-A", which I guess works with him obliterating Homeless Emperor's High 7-A light sphere with a few dozen slashes. Even then, while Atomic Samurai with the Sun Blade only downscales from Homeless Emperor, Golden Sperm should still scale directly to the Sun Blade with him withstanding its attacks, right? So Possibly High 7-A for Golden Sperm and whoever scales to or above him?

Back