• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Opinions Wanted) Lakewood Slasher Upgrades and Abilities

Also why does TLS have Sound Manipulation? Why would having a voice changer be considered to that level? Ghostface I understand due to vocal mimicry and the like, but TLS never shows any similar feats with his/her voice changer.

Edit: Actually TLS does the same thing the movie version does, though this seems to be through hacking and was used through a phone.

Also TLS should have Preparation, for it was use quiet a bit, example when Piper used it to kill Will Belmont. He/she also should have a gun, for it has been used often by Kieran Wilcox (Also being a skilled marksman). He/She also shows a decent understanding of Hacking.

Also I have heard it said that breaking necks is wall level. That upgraded Jason Bourne and the like.

Also why does TLS have the some of the same reasoning as the film version? If I can, I would like to change some of the reasoning. Though if GF's has peak human strength for lifting and throwing people, TLS should have it to for he/she should have it as well. They are shown throwing characters like Rachel Murray easily.

Also easily used a tree limb and shoved it through a mans eye/skull. In the same seen he/she seemingly crushes a man's heel. Again in the scene it shows Peak Human speed.

With prep he/she seems 9-B as the cut a man in half skull down with a trap, as well as blowing up a car with some type of rigged explosive.

I'm not sure what the current value in neck snapping but it's either high into 9-C or 9-B. I'll try and find the calc.

Decapitation with a bladed weapon is 10-A at best, especially if it was done off-screen.

Neck snapping being 9-B seems strange considering you can do it irl without being some peak soldier, martial artsist, or powerlifter.

The reason it isn't a 9-B feat in those cases is because it's done through using posistions that put less of the stress of the attack on you and uses the weight/force of your entire body. Similar to how you can break an arm with a well placed punch as long you're in a position that gives you a lot of leverage, or how you can lift stuff to near superhuman levels with the assistance of pulleys.

Walking up to someone and snapping their necks with just your hands in one go is a superhuman feat, however.

Back