• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Onslaught vs Darth Sidious

Sidious mindhaxes FRA. Especially since no one has provided scans of Onslaught's mindhax being better than Sidious's.

Mindhax doesn't mean GG honestly... Especially with one thing people haven't mentioned yet . No one restricted Onslaught using Franklin Richards Powers here.... Which honestly could change the whole debate... Like for instance:

- What is stopping him from using Franklin's abilities to oneshot before Sidious can do anything , like Onslaught used some of FR's abilities to oneshot the full Phoenix Force ?

"What is stopping him from using Franklin's abilities to oneshot before Sidious can do anything , like Onslaught used some of FR's abilities to oneshot the full Phoenix Force ?"

How does this affect anything...? I don't understand what you're arguing.

Also pls respond on Discord already Seed

.... It affects everything. Onslaught has access to the whole of Franklin's abilities. Unless Sidious can oneshot him with Mindhax before he does anything, he simply oneshots with Franklin's powers and calls it a day.

I'll be there later Ever.

I meant your specific example. How does one-shotting the Phoenix Force help without clarification?

Onslaught's page is very bad. He's an abstract being with Low-Godly and a load of other stuff but. Can't really deal with that TP.

Onslaught can mindhax him and fend off Sidious's mind hax. He has mind controlled Xavier and used it to absorb X-man (4-B or more) and Franklin Richards (2-C). Onslaught can control people of Sidious's tier and up. He also has the resistance to keep from getting mind haxed by him.

He has precognition from Franklin's powers and can see whatever Sidious is going to do before it happens.

Onslaught wins!

@Promestein I second that to heck and back. It isn't very organized... Plus there are quite a lot of things missing from his profile. I really need to re-read the comics he comes from... He's far more haxxed than his page implies.

This discussion has very little merit when Onslaught's page is abysmal and possibly stomps Sidious once all the facts are set straight.

I have a feeling it's really, really old. From a time where we didn't really have much powers and put almost everything under Reality Warping.

I'm not going to go into everything I find wrong with it, but there is one thing:

Using Franklin Richards at all to be Solar System is a lowball in itself. Shouldn't he be Low 2-C at his highest end when utilizing Franklin's powers [ Much higher or higher depending on where Franklin is placed in the future ] . Also, I already found he has :

- Casual Universal to Multi-Universal range with his telepathy

- Separating the Gem of Cyttorak from Juggernaut, which is asinine if you remember who couldn't do this prior .

- Survived and regenerates from being reduced to being a mere thought pattern

I'm certain there is a few more.

Clearly Onslaught was 387 kiloFoe, absorbed the power of Franklin Richards and a guy supposedly comparable to Franklin Richards, and became 387 kiloFoe.

Old VBW legit looks like it was made in someone's basement

No offense to whoever helped with it at the time of course

Some guy named James Martin 2014, who only has 8 edits total and his only edits were in the Onslaught page in 2014.............

Back