• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Onmyoji Discussion Thread

288935660_1491956984595100_6798857435264568377_n.jpg

Hm, so far from what I've seen. Average Spirits and Demons to Top Tier Demons should be around Large Mountain level - (Probably Island level I didn't calculate an island being split) while God Tier's should be Large Planet level (Amaterasu, Orochi, Enma, Tenshakuten, Asura, etc.) scaling from Amaterasu's illumination of the Earth and the Ame-no-Habikiri being stated to have enough energy to destroy the planet when executing God's. Speed wise, God tiers should be SoL-FTL due to Amaterasu being the Goddess of Light and controlling light and what not. As for top and lower tiers idk I haven't gotten that far in the game yet.

Top-God Tiers: Large Planet level (Amaterasu, Oroci, Asura, Tenshakuten, 7 Sinful Gods, Susano'o)
God Tiers: Planet level (Average joe God)
Top Tiers: At least Large Mountain level (Scaling from Tamamonomae stopping holding himself back causing a mountain to go kaboom), possibly Island-Country level
Mid Tiers: Large Mountain level
etc

2 calcs got approved, mainly the calc for Tamamonomae destroying a mountain and Amaterasu doing Amaterasu things.

Back