• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One punch Naruto CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is different from the ongoing upscale CRT and is focused more on Naruto vs Toneri so there won't be any confusion. Plus I didn't want to derail that thread.

Part 1: AP

KCSM Naruto in the last is shown to be around a similar level to TCM Toneri (355.31 exatons). Once Naruto reverted back into base, he channeled his KCM chakra to his fist and proceeded to overpower GWRE (355.31 exatons) and one shotted TCM Toneri. This shows that Base Naruto + concentrated chakra > KCSM Naruto.

Naruto has shown to be able to do the same thing in SPSM. Since the Toneri feat was done in base, SPSM Naruto + concentrated chakra should be at least (355.31 exatons x 10) because SPSM is stronger than sage mode which gives a 10x multiplier.

Was Naruto using sage mode when one shotting Toneri?

Nope. Naruto was not using Sage mode when punching Toneri. To get a 10x multiplier the user has to be transformed, while Naruto was shown to be in base. Arguing otherwise would mean that base Naruto post Pain Arc is consistently = to sage mode, which makes no sense. This also defeats the purpose of sage mode's importance in beating Juubi jins as you're basically saying base Naruto's attack's can be enhanced with senjustu without going into sage mode and are 10x.

Further proof is against Madara, where Naruto does the same attack but this time it is in SPSM and not base, showing The Last Naruto can further power up by going into sage mode and SPSM.

Base Naruto does again vs fused Momoshiki. He wasn't even transformed beforehand, unlike against Toneri, further proving channeling KCM chakra to your fist has no correlation to SM.

In conclusion
Naruto was in base when he overpowered Toneri. A user has to be transformed to get the 10x buff, which Naruto wasn't and is further solidified by War arc Naruto doing a similar attack, but this time in SPSM rather than in base.

Scaling chain
TCM Toneri (355.31 exatons) = KCSM Naruto < Base Naruto + concentrated punch (overpowered TCM Toneri) < SM + concentrated punch (10 x 355.31) =< SPSM + concentrated punch (at least 10 x 355.31)

Part 2: Durability

Juubi Madara's TSB was able to tank SPSM Naruto's concentrated punch, so all TSB users should scale to 10 x 355.31.
Note: When TSB's were broken it was done so from the inside using their creator's body e.g Guy broke Madara's TSB from the inside using Madara's body. Naruto broke Toneri's by pushing his body with a rasengan despite Toneri's TSBs tanking multiple giant rasengans. So no anti feats there.

Proposed ratings

The Last base Naruto
AP: Unknown (Far stronger than his previous Base Form, but to what extent is unknown due to him regularly borrowing power from his other forms), 5C with chakra enhanced strength

New Era base Naruto
AP: Unknown (Far stronger than his Base Form in Part II, but to what extent is unknown), 5C with chakra enhanced strength

Teen SPSM Naruto
AP: Moon level+ (Stronger than his Kurama Sage Mode from "The Last".....), Low 5B with chakra enhanced strength

Juubi Madara, Juubi Obito, Teen SPSM Naruto, Hagoromo, Hamura, Toneri

Durability: Regular Moon level - Moon level+ ratings, Low 5B with TSBs

If necessary other character scaling can be dealt with later, this is just for the punch getting accepted

Last edited:
Six Paths Sage Mode =/= Sage Mode multiplier.

I don't think we accept anywhere that Six Paths Sage Mode is treated as a multiplier of Naruto's Kurama Chakra Mode.
While there is no multiplier, SPSM still scales unquantifiably above SM which is a 10x multiplier to base. Overpowering GWRE was done in base + concentrated chakra.

Base Naruto + concentrated punch (355.31) < SM + concentrated punch (10 x 355.31) =< SPSM + concentrated punch (at least 10 x 355.31)
Unless there is an argument that SPSM is weaker than SM?

Excuse me for being oblivious. I'm not up to date on every calc and reasonings behind everything.......

But how does Naruto scale to the yield of Toneri cutting the moon in half? Did he not just step in front of the GWRE after it was already seemingly fully extended?

Is the majority of the yield not accredited to Toneri swinging his arm down?? Surely the extension of GWRE alone would not yield the same right??

If there are post that fully explain this then pls link me

Nope. Naruto was not using Sage mode when punching Toneri. To get a 10x multiplier the user has to be transformed, while Naruto was shown to be in base. Arguing otherwise would mean that base Naruto post Pain Arc is consistently = to sage mode, which makes no sense. This also defeats the purpose of sage mode's importance in beating Juubi jins as you're basically saying base Naruto's attack's can be enhanced with senjustu without going into sage mode and are 10x.
why you Using Jirobo Statment For Naruto Sage Mode Multiplier?

Because its valid??

And besides if a fake SM like jirobo yields 10X multiplier I'm sure a true one will yield higher, hence the reason why orochimaru was chasing that. And yes the difference between spsm and kcm is more than 10 from kcm getting one shot by a blind madara to naruto blitzing a way way stronger sosp madara with spsm

Curse mark is a fodder version of SM. The multiplier is accepted here via that statement.

War arc Naruto's profile
Large Island level (At least 10x stronger than his regular Kurama Mode due to Sage Mode), Small Country level to Country level with Kurama Avatar (At least 10x stronger than his regular Kurama Mode Avatar due to Sage Mode) |

This is different from the ongoing upscale CRT and is focused more on Naruto vs Toneri so there won't be any confusion. Plus I didn't want to derail that thread.

Part 1: AP

KCSM Naruto in the last is shown to be around a similar level to TCM Toneri (355.31 exatons). Once Naruto reverted back into base, he channeled his KCM chakra to his fist and proceeded to overpower GWRE (355.31 exatons) and one shotted TCM Toneri. This shows that Base Naruto + concentrated chakra > KCSM Naruto.

Naruto has shown to be able to do the same thing in SPSM. Since the Toneri feat was done in base, SPSM Naruto + concentrated chakra should be at least (355.31 exatons x 10) because SPSM is stronger than sage mode which gives a 10x multiplier.

Was Naruto using sage mode when one shotting Toneri?

Further proof is against Madara, where Naruto does the same attack but this time it is in SPSM and not base, showing The Last Naruto can further power up by going into sage mode and SPSM.

Base Naruto does again vs fused Momoshiki. He wasn't even transformed beforehand, unlike against Toneri, further proving channeling KCM chakra to your fist has no correlation to SM.

In conclusion
Naruto was in base when he overpowered Toneri. A user has to be transformed to get the 10x buff, which Naruto wasn't and is further solidified by War arc Naruto doing a similar attack, but this time in SPSM rather than in base.

Scaling chain
TCM Toneri (355.31 exatons) = KCSM Naruto < Base Naruto + concentrated punch (overpowered TCM Toneri) < SM + concentrated punch (10 x 355.31) =< SPSM + concentrated punch (at least 10 x 355.31)

Part 2: Durability

Juubi Madara's TSB was able to tank SPSM Naruto's concentrated punch, so all TSB users should scale to 10 x 355.31.
Note: When TSB's were broken it was done so from the inside using their creator's body e.g Guy broke Madara's TSB from the inside using Madara's body. Naruto broke Toneri's by pushing his body with a rasengan despite Toneri's TSBs tanking multiple giant rasengans. So no anti feats there.

Proposed ratings

The Last base Naruto
AP: Unknown (Far stronger than his previous Base Form, but to what extent is unknown due to him regularly borrowing power from his other forms), 5C with chakra enhanced strength

New Era base Naruto
AP: Unknown (Far stronger than his Base Form in Part II, but to what extent is unknown), 5C with chakra enhanced strength

Teen SPSM Naruto
AP: Moon level+ (Stronger than his Kurama Sage Mode from "The Last".....), Low 5B with chakra enhanced strength

Juubi Madara, Juubi Obito, Teen SPSM Naruto, Hagoromo, Hamura, Toneri

Durability: Regular Moon level - Moon level+ ratings, Low 5B with TSBs

If necessary other character scaling can be dealt with later, this is just for the punch getting accepted
I agree

We don't forbid people to disagree, you just need to debunk Their argument.
Yes I know that. But anytime there is a naruto upscale. Damage is always against it but never actually debunks it and brings up some wierd reason that makes it look like he didn’t even read the full thread

Last edited:
Im not going to talking About what Someone else do, but If You disagree For Their Argument Just proof it that they wrong or something.

Im not going to talking About what Someone else do, but If You disagree For Their Argument Just proof it that they wrong or something
How the hell do I go about debunking this. Whatever tf that even means😂

I don't see the need for upscaling. Saying "Well, they have to be exactly 1.22 times higher than this feat from a lower character" makes no logical sense to me.

To me, it's basically an argument of "I want these characters to be rated higher than the highest calced feat for any of them".

If more staff members support it, then go ahead, but I personally don't see the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back