• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
Currently S-Class/Dragon Level are rated at mountain level, the justification(to my knowledge) stemming from Carnage Kabuto is this:

The problem being that Vaccine Man is only City level. Upscaling a whole tier is completely baseless without solid multipliers. So City level+ seems more accurate to me.
Oh, forgot to update Vaccine Man profile. He scales to 86 megatons now.

Wait, no... The profile is already updated 🗿

Wait, no... The profile is already updated 🗿
We still have them upscaled 10+ Megatons. Usually a likely far higher would be used.

I feel as though the Dragon-level scaling should have some merit. Yes, there are exceptions to the rankings, like with Withered Sprout being classified as a Dragon-level threat, but generally, when Dragon-level threats are introduced, it's clear they're a step above demon-level monsters. And as @Recon1511 mentioned, the gap between 7-B and 7-A is extremely small.

I feel as though the Dragon-level scaling should have some merit. Yes, there are exceptions to the rankings, like with Withered Sprout being classified as a Dragon-level threat, but generally, when Dragon-level threats are introduced, it's clear they're a step above demon-level monsters. And as @Recon1511 mentioned, the gap between 7-B and 7-A is extremely small.
We aren't using threat levels, we are using a databook statement.

Doesn't the status "At least" mean that in discussions we have the right to multiply their strength depending on the situation? For example, one character is 60 megatons and the other is 25 megatons, but his dura is so high that he does not budge from hits of the 25 megaton level. In the discussion, we can safely say that the second character will be able to withstand a bunch of hits from the first character, due to the fact that such a big difference between strength and durability is clearly higher than 2 times.

I mean, "At least" status doesn't mean that we can claim that Asura has a 7-A in discussions, even if his profile says "At least 7-B"?

Doesn't the status "At least" mean that in discussions we have the right to multiply their strength depending on the situation?
Not sure
For example, one character is 60 megatons and the other is 25 megatons, but his dura is so high that he does not budge from hits of the 25 megaton level. In the discussion, we can safely say that the second character will be able to withstand a bunch of hits from the first character, due to the fact that such a big difference between strength and durability is clearly higher than 2 times.
Not really. It just means the second character is unquantifiably higher than 25 megatons by a massive amount
I mean, "At least" status doesn't mean that we can claim that Asura has a 7-A in discussions, even if his profile says "At least 7-B"?
It's a case-by-case basis, but an upscaling can be warranted if the gap between one tier and the next higher tier is close enough

Back