• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

one punch man orochi ability addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
His profile lacks these powers so i think we should add them
1. Gaia Cannon (ガイア砲, Gaia-hō) : After pulling up energy directly from the Earth's core via the use of his tail and dragging it up into his body, Orochi launches a massive energy beam from his chest in an attempt to obliterate his foes.
2. Environmental destruction when absorbing the Earths energy to use Gaia Cannon (When Orochi pulls energy from the earths core, it creates an earthquake throughout the entire planet and volcanoes all around the planet erupt as the energy from the Earth is being pulled.)
(under Notable Attacks/Techniques)

now for powers/abilities
1. Energy Absorption. (Orochi is also capable of pulling up energy directly from the Earth's core.)

saitama Notable Attacks/Techniques addon
1. Serious Squirt Gun (マジ水鉄砲, Maji Mizudeppō): Saitama uses his hands to squirt lava, acting as a super high-pressured stream of liquid. This move was capable of overpowering Orochi's Gaia Cannon, an extremely powerful attack which drew energy from the very core of the Earth itself.

agree: (Bernkastelll, SemiRaedi, Emirp sumitpo, Celestial_Pegasus)

disagree:

neutral:

Last edited:
His profile lacks these powers so i think we should add them
1. Gaia Cannon (ガイア砲, Gaia-hō) : After pulling up energy directly from the Earth's core via the use of his tail and dragging it up into his body, Orochi launches a massive energy beam from his chest in an attempt to obliterate his foes. (under Notable Attacks/Techniques)

now for powers/abilities
1. Energy Absorption. (Orochi is also capable of pulling up energy directly from the Earth's core.)
2. Environmental destruction (When Orochi pulls energy from the earths core, it creates an earthquake throughout the entire planet and volcanoes all around the planet erupt as the energy from the Earth is being pulled.) (comes from him pulling the earth core)
Yeah I agree with all of this, its blatant, and Saitama also need to have the ''Serious Squirt Gun'' added to his profile

Environmental destruction is not an ability on the wiki and power listing ability that isn't accepted on the wiki from the Editing Rules; so, I kind of disagree on this point:
  • Do not link to the Superpower Wiki in the Powers & Abilities sections, as their method of classifying powers is very different from our own standards, rather only link to the powers listed within this wiki. Linking to the main wiki for a certain franchise at the top of verse pages is allowed, in order to provide further information, as is linking to accepted Narutoforums calculations within the character profiles.
I do think the description could fall under Notable Attacks/Techniques, though.

The other things look fine.

Gaia Cannon (ガイア砲, Gaia-hō) : After pulling up energy directly from the Earth's core via the use of his tail and dragging it up into his body, Orochi launches a massive energy beam from his chest in an attempt to obliterate his foes.
Environmental destruction when absorbing the Earths energy to use Gaia Cannon (When Orochi pulls energy from the earths core, it creates an earthquake throughout the entire planet and volcanoes all around the planet erupt as the energy from the Earth is being pulled.)

something like this?

What Elizhaa, Qawsedf234, and Celestial Pegasus have all accepted can probably be applied.

i changed orochis profile. can someone unlock saitama?
I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.
also should Environmental destruction actually be moved to orochis AP and tier? High 6-A, higher with the Gaia Cannon And Environmental destruction
Multi-Continent level (Distorted the Earth's outer core), higher with the Gaia Cannon
and Environmental destruction
this seems it will fit better than having ED being in Notable attacks/techniques
I am not sure. What do the rest of you think?

also should Environmental destruction actually be moved to orochis AP and tier? High 6-A, higher with the Gaia Cannon And Environmental destruction
Multi-Continent level (Distorted the Earth's outer core), higher with the Gaia Cannon
and Environmental destruction
this seems it will fit better than having ED being in Notable attacks/techniques
Eh, seems very convoluted. And we only add environmental destruction if it's above their regular AP. It's way better to just posted it as range or state it as a side effect in his AP section.

Eh, seems very convoluted. And we only add environmental destruction if it's above their regular AP. It's way better to just posted it as range or state it as a side effect in his AP section.
i got this
Range: Tens of meters, Kilometers with energy attacks, Planetary with environmental destruction (When Orochi pulls energy from the earths core, it creates an earthquake throughout the entire planet and volcanoes all around the planet erupt as the energy from the Earth is being pulled.)
does this sound good?

Okay. I will do so.

If somebody thinks that the edits were applied incorrectly, please leave a note on my message wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back