• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Calculations: Tiger Level Threats

As we reconsider the tierings of various A-class characters in preparation for the next One Punch Man CRT, I would like to reconsider the tiering of some tiger-level monsters according to some uncalced feats. I’m not quite sure how to calc these myself, so I would appreciate it if someone else would tackle them.

Personification of a Light Pull Cord:
Appearing in the Bonus Chapter “Brushing Up”, this Tiger-level monster got some solid hits in on a Saitama in the middle of his training arc. Since he was recently upgraded to supersonic, I think it’s fair if we calc the following feats where he pummels Saitama through a truck and into a building.
011.jpg

Electric Catfish Man:
In the recent redraw of chapter 112 (formerly chapter 105), Electric gets a new form and a combo attack with Maiko Plasma that looks quite powerful. Since this is a combo attack of two monsters perhaps it should be halved to get the results. The attack potency feat:
1985960_800_1138_233582.jpeg

Perhaps more impressively, Electric Catfish also got caught up in this beam and survived it without serious damage. The durability feat:
1985947_800_1138_202898.jpeg

Fighting Bull Frog:
A probably mid-tier Tiger level threat that Snakebite Snek fought in a flashback in chapter 66. Depending on where it scales, this monster could be a new baseline for A-class heroes since Snek is the lowest A rank and defeated this monster.

001.jpg

The aftermath
0066-002.png

And to cap it off, a random fact. The new relationship between Electric Catfish Man and Maiko Plasma is the first shown romance between two named characters in OPM.

Last edited:
Going back to the calc, does anyone know anybody here who might be interested in calcing this? Usklaverei maybe?

• First one sorta looks like 9-B to 9-A but who knows
  • Can't be calced
  • Also can't be calced since its a joint energy beam that does damage based on some weird elemental composition
  • For the Bullfrog you might want to include the follow up page. As for the feat I dunno if it'll be fragmentation or just Tensile Strength, since how he dug through it with his tiny arms is unknown.

Isn't there some way to calc lightning? I mean, we know how many volts a typical lightning bolt has and it's one billion, 15 coloumbs which translates to 3.5 tons here. Surely there must be some way to derive voltage from the size of the arc, perhaps using ohm's law and the resistance of air. The elemental blast is admittedly tricky. Every beam is different in composition, so it's probably not accurate to take them as a generic plasma beam and determine energy based on size. For the bullfrog, I included the second page

Well, I've run some rough calculations for Bullfight Frog and they seem to be very close to Electric Catfish to the point where we might be looking at the same feat. The hole in the ground is 2-3 meters depending on the frame and if you assume fragmentation, it's the same 0.01 to 0.02 ton feat. If I made a profile for this tiger level threat, would it be acceptable if I just scaled his physical strength/durability to Electric Catfish man since there's a very minor difference between their feats?

Scaling them to each other? No, not without in-universe supporting evidence. But someone else could scale to both.

I wish I understood the formulae better or I'd calc it myself. I'm worried that this post won't be seen by people who are willing to calc it before it gets lost, since the OPM corner of Vswiki has better quieter recently. Is there anyone here who would be willing to calc the bullfight frog feat?

Ah, I already posted the only feat that can be calced on the requests thread. Should I repost it since it hasn't been calced or?

Last edited:
Back