• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece vs. Gerard Valkyrie

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
How would this turn out? ;) R1:Speed equalised and all in character, R2:Speed Unequalised and all bloodlusted, Fight takes place somewhere in the new world, Gerard loses if he is incapacitated or knocked out in a long period of time or if he dies, Both sides have knowledge of the other and have a good amount of prep-time (let's say a few weeks prep-time) Who wins?

Gerard Valkyrie Miracle
One Piece new age fight

Nobody can kill Gerard. All they would do is keep making him stronger until he reaches country level power. Most of the weaker charaacters would get blown away even when he's in base. And for round 2 Gerard can blitz everyone

Pocket-Chu said:
Round 1: Sugar turns him into a toy or Law slices him up. Round 2: Assuming intang is off, gerard destroys everyone.
I thought sugar's ability needed to touch her enemy to take effect or am i just imagining things?

Also want to point out i dont think law slicing him can bypass the miracle

Yes she does need to touch the person. I'd assume he'd be distracted enough by everyone else and Sugar would find an opening unless this is one on one battles then nevermind that.

R1: Law changes gerard's body and kills him in his new body.

R2: Gerard destroys.

Pocket-Chu said:
Yes she does need to touch the person. I'd assume he'd be distracted enough by everyone else and Sugar would find an opening unless this is one on one battles then nevermind that.
Yes 1 on 1 since that type of scenario is more plausible,unless majority of the users say it should not due to stomp *shrugs*

They are all too weak to get close enough to him. He could wipe people like Boa out with one sword swing

Perona's negative hollow, Law durability negation and body swap, Sugar's toy power, and Caeser + Vegapunk prep time can take Gerard out. Moriah takes Gerard's shadow while he is busy wiping the rest of the verse, and the sunlight completely destroys him.

Also, Boa Hancock would be capable of petrifying him with her attacks, or her beam if he is even set off by her physical appearance.

Ancient Weapons are featless (and none are exactly "revealed"), but they are hyped to be insanely powerful.

OP verse can take this.

CinCameron20 said:
Perona's negative hollow, Law durability negation and body swap, Sugar's toy power, and Caeser + Vegapunk prep time can take Gerard out. Moriah takes Gerard's shadow while he is busy wiping the rest of the verse, and the sunlight completely destroys him.

Also, Boa Hancock would be capable of petrifying him with her attacks, or her beam if he is even set off by her physical appearance.

Ancient Weapons are featless (and none are exactly "revealed"), but they are hyped to be insanely powerful.

OP verse can take this.
Your first paragraph concerning Law,Perona and sugar's ability has a simple solution.....fly high gerard get out of law,perona and sugar's range you have knowledge of it anyway.goodluck studying a principle out of your verse ceasar and vegapunk.also moriah's ability actually depends on the situation when gerard flies i dont think he can cast a shadown on an open island once he's far off (his size is the key variable to this ability)

Hancock's ability is not absolute in fact gerard has a will and pride stronger than every other sternritter (add the fact he's as naive as luffy) he can ignore it much like rayleigh and shanks

Uhm...wont ancient weapons of that caliber just make hims stronger and harder to kill?even when gerard is reduced to atoms he can still come back instantly (like when he fought hitsugaya)

That's all ^_^

I can't make any back arguments other than suggesting that he could still be incapacitated by one of those techniques if he is simply going around trying to slaughter everyone. A lot of things are still left in the backstage for One Piece, so I'll wait for that before suggesting any more arguments (inb4 10 years later).

CinCameron20 said:
I can't make any back arguments other than suggesting that he could still be incapacitated by one of those techniques if he is simply going around trying to slaughter everyone. A lot of things are still left in the backstage for One Piece, so I'll wait for that before suggesting any more arguments (inb4 10 years later).
To make things less stompish,should i make this a 1 on 1 or a royal rumble type of match?

What do you mean by a "royal rumble"?

1 on 1 is a stomp fest in favor of Gerard, as no one in the verse can even keep pace with him, let alone tank one of his hits. If it is the entire verse against him (especially with prep), he may fall prey to one of the hax.

For example, if Kizaru sent up a large beam of light, it will make Gerard's shadow extend a distance, and if it is cut by Moriah, he will be KO'd just like everyone else who loses their shadow to him, and if the sun is out, Gerard will pretty much be erased, or if that's not the case, Law would have an opportunity to cut him to bits and attach his entire body to a wall and they all lock him up. Perona's negative hollow temporarily slowing him down would also be a factor. I doubt he'd simply avoid it if he is in the heat of battle against the entire verse at once.

Also, Kuma's hax may also factor in. He'd remove the damage from all of the opponents Gerard has slain, and lure him into the giant pink bubble, potentially killing him, if it can bypass his Regenerationn. Doflamingo's parasito may also factor in if he can impale Gerard's neck with one of his threads.

Law's body swap happening is an instant RIP for Gerard, if that manages to hit.

R1 - Gerard gets overwhelmed by Haxx combination

R2 - A bit more of a toss up but it's still possible for Gerard to die. Chances are it's going to be really hard to hit him with one of them but with the sheer amount it is possible.

R1: Gerard wins as I don't see him losing to weaker characters whereas two Country level characters attacked him at once yet still managed to survive. Also this is him using his Quincy Volstandig and Hoffnung.

R2: Same and he blitzes considering he always go for the kill.

@Bya - difference is that all 3 of those characters didn't have hax or the means to kill someone with that sort of Regenerationn.

and the three of them were repeatedly damaging gerard, but none of them had the means to permanently incapacitate or delete him. If Moriah manages to take his shadow, for example, and the sunlight is on Gerard, he will simply vanish.

CinCameron20 said:
What do you mean by a "royal rumble"?

1 on 1 is a stomp fest in favor of Gerard, as no one in the verse can even keep pace with him, let alone tank one of his hits. If it is the entire verse against him (especially with prep), he may fall prey to one of the hax.

For example, if Kizaru sent up a large beam of light, it will make Gerard's shadow extend a distance, and if it is cut by Moriah, he will be KO'd just like everyone else who loses their shadow to him, and if the sun is out, Gerard will pretty much be erased, or if that's not the case, Law would have an opportunity to cut him to bits and attach his entire body to a wall and they all lock him up. Perona's negative hollow temporarily slowing him down would also be a factor. I doubt he'd simply avoid it if he is in the heat of battle against the entire verse at once.

Also, Kuma's hax may also factor in. He'd remove the damage from all of the opponents Gerard has slain, and lure him into the giant pink bubble, potentially killing him, if it can bypass his Regenerationn. Doflamingo's parasito may also factor in if he can impale Gerard's neck with one of his threads.

Law's body swap happening is an instant RIP for Gerard, if that manages to hit.
Just to remind you.gerard survived something highly similar (possibly more lethal) than moriah's technique,when gerard fought adult toshiro with his matured bankai toshiro froze gerard at absoulute zero from inside to outside essentially turning him to a huge dry ice then toshiro dispersed gerard's body to microscopic ice particles essentially preventing his Regenerationn.However gerard came back from nothingness and became stronger than before,such is the influence of The Miracle moriah's ability is a HUGE favor to gerard

Again,perona and law's technique have a defeinitve range (especially law)due to knowledge on both sides he would fly high moving out of the range and spam his heilg Bogen

Kuma's hax is another HUGE favor for gerard as it would only attack his physical body sooo...thanks kuma

Gerard can kill logia's via hoffnung's damage reflection

Also at the heat of battle i doubt gerard wont dodge,he's fighting an entire battalion possibly the strongest fight he has.gerard would maintian a safe distance from ranged fighters and spam his heilg bogen essentially destroying the environment while parrying logia users attack's with hoffnung to reflect the damage back at them whilst taking huge damage to further increase his strength

Thats all

Moria's erases him. Toshiro broke him into pieces. Also, you suggest that Gerard can come back from being atomized, when that is not true. He only has High-Mid regen.

CinCameron20 said:
Moria's erases him. Toshiro broke him into pieces. Also, you suggest that Gerard can come back from being atomized, when that is not true. He only has High-Mid regen.
Gerard can leave a trail of reishi when he dies and he can materialise himself from it.i talked to LordAizenSama about his regen and even he says it's suppose to be higher and what do you mean by it's not true?

Gerard is frozen solid by toshiro
671Shikai_Hyoketsu.png

In addition to that he gets his head blown off by byakuya
671Ikkasen_Jinka.png

Gerard takes on a new form after being frozen and shattered by byakuya and hitsugaya
672Gerard%27s_new_form.png

How exactly can OP stop him from coming back? They have no way of taking away the reishi he leaves behind that he can use to come back from?

When the hell did Toshiro get Absolute Zero? Not seeing that on his profile. Don't wank. There's been arguments on how OP can defeat him. I said my verdict above but at best it looks like he was encased in ice.

And do realize that the abilities being compared... are vastly different in how they work.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
When the hell did Toshiro get Absolute Zero? Not seeing that on his profile. Don't wank. There's been arguments on how OP can defeat him. I said my verdict above but at best it looks like he was encased in ice.

And do realize that the abilities being compared... are vastly different in how they work.
I admit my mistake by toshiro's absolute zero and LordAizenSama was kind enough to correct me.

And he wasn't encased in ice only it was more than that kindly watch https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VygJ0k0Nc04

Moriah's technique centers around petrifying you and turning you to dust at sunlight.but that's void as gerard can materialize from the reishi he left around him instead of his physical body

CinCameron20 said:
Okay I'm back. Because before Moriah gets to even touch him he would've already get obliterated by the Hoffnung and also he doesn't have the durability to survive it.

I'm confused. Those guys with Logia intangibility have Low-High Regenerationn, right? How can Gerard bypass it with Hoffnung? That might only be possible if they completely destroy it (like vaporize it) and if they attack Gerard without doing anything to Hoffnung, he wouldn't be able to reflect the damage.

Also, how does Gerard recover from being petrified and turned to dust? I don't think it really matters if he leaves a trail of reishi behind. His Regenerationn has been shown to cap out at High-Mid (thanks to Auswahlen) and to regenerate from dust requires Mid-High Regenerationn. So how would he survive that?

if it does come down to Gerard wiping out all the hax-based characters, I still don't see him winning due to him being unable to wipe out the logia characters due to pseudo intangibility and their level of Regenerationn.

Shouldn't Gerard be given a regen boost then. I think somebody thought that aushwalen killed Gerard by force and gave him the wrong rating

CinCameron20 said:
if it does come down to Gerard wiping out all the hax-based characters, I still don't see him winning due to him being unable to wipe out the logia characters due to pseudo intangibility and their level of Regenerationn.
That may be the case if hoffnung's damage reflection dosen't work on them

Reiatsu automatically negates hax of weaker users even such with abilites that bypass durability. Aizen told this to Soi-feng when he negated her ability that kills the opponent in two shots completely warping their bodies into nothing.

Round 2 Gerard blitzes everyone.

Round 1 is also for Gerard.

Even freezing him didn't stop Miracle so even if they manage to hit him or using hax on him ( Law's , Cookie's , Hancock's etc.) they can't stop him being more powerful.

Back