• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Mid Tier revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Descriptio

After going through Dressrosa again once seeing a thread that noted how the Flower Hill's size was decreased upon the creation of the Flower Hill, and the original scaling image was inaccurate due to the mountain-sized boulders obscuring the lower part of the King's plateau, I had to re-do all of the mid-tier level calculations for Dressrosa.

The results can be found within this blog. It looks like the 7-B+ and 7-A characters of the verse are going to get some big upgrades, but few will get some minor downgrades.

If you are wondering why each character listed below would be affected in a specific way, look at their profile to see the current descriptions. It should shed some light.

Downgraded characters
The Corrida Coliseum fighters excluding the most noted combatants will be downgraded to "City level" scaling to Elizabello's Light King Punch, which yielded 11.568 Megatons of Tnt.

As a result, the Donquixote executives (Gladius, Dellinger, etc) will be downgraded to "City level" scaling directly to these characters due to either defeating them, or giving them an incredibly hard fight.

The lower tier Strawhats (Nami, Usopp, Chopper, and Brook) will be downgraded as well, as their tier comes from defeating an injured Baby 5 and Buffalo, making each of there characters "Likely City level" via powerscaling.

That's about it for the Downgrades.

Upgraded characters
These characters scale from Pica and Elizabello II, who applied the feats about to be mentioned.

The top tier Coliseum fighters (Chinjao, Elizabello [King Punch], Bartolomeo's Barrier, and Cavendish) will scale from this feat to "Small Island level". This may be all that's affected by this, but there may be a few more.

Now, scaling from Pica's Flower Hill creation feat would be all 4 of the High Executives (Pica, Vergo, Diamante, and Trebol), the Vice Admirals, Roronoa Zoro, Sanji, Kyros, and Franky. They will be "At least Small Island level, likely Island level".

They are not directly Island level as the feat regarding the Flower Hill has the PE of 12 Gigatons, but that's assuming the feat took 1 second to accomplish, when it could have taken anywhere between that and 10 seconds given how much time should have passed for characters to get in a sentence before it was fully constructed.

Characters such as Boa Hancock and Kuma will also be affected.

Examples after the change
So here are a few examples of each character:

Pica: "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C"

Attack Potency: "At least Small Island level, likely Island level (Constructed the Flower Hill, lowered the King's Plateau, and rose the Smile Factory in the matter of seconds while also re-arranging the layout of the center of Dressrosa. Can create mountain-sized statues of himself and move it freely.)"

Durability: "At least Small Island level, likely Island level (Could briefly trade blows with Roronoa Zoro, who is durable enough to take hits from his statue with little more than a scratch.)"

Roronoa Zoro: "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C, higher with Asura"

Attack Potency: "At least Small Island level, likely Island level (Very casually kept pace with and overwhelmed Pica in a physical contest, later sent the Pica Statue's top half flying upwards with the shockwave of his attack, and later one-shot Pica clad in haki once serious.)

Sanji: "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C"

Attack Potency: "At least Small Island level, likely Island level (Comparable to Base Roronoa Zoro, and fought Vergo to a near stalemate.)

Elizabello II: "7-B Normally, High 7-A with the King Punch"

Attack Potency: City level Normally (with a partially charged punch, Elizabello contributed to the destruction of the Pica Statue's left arm), Small Island level with the King Punch (Sent the top half of the Pica Statue flying over the King's Plateau)

Those are to name a few. If this is acceptable, I will provide a full list of characters affected by this change.

Caesar Clown may be changed to Unknown, because outside of him having melting/vaping attacks, he's mostly poison and air manipulation.

But @Burning, I will provide a full list after some staff take a look at this. There's a lot of characters within the mid tier range.

Bump (need more input from knowledgeable members and staff members also knowledgeable about the verse)

Aye, soundin quite sound overall with the upgrades. Down for Unknown Caesar, not much that isn't him being a living fart aided in the clown defeating his opponents non-physically, practically stomped with a single strike from Luffy once he managed to get in kissing range.

Well, here comes the list of affected characters since the simple upgrade/downgrade looks acceptable:

At least High 7-A, likely 6-C
Pica, Roronoa Zoro, Sanji, Vergo, Monkey D. Luffy (Punk Hazard), Smoker (One Piece) and subsequently all senior Vice Admirals (such as Momonga), Trebol, Diamante, Donquixote Rosinante (possibly), Kyros, Tamago, Capone Bege, Charlotte Perospero, Pedro, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Ove, Vinsmoke Judge, Vinsmoke Reiju, Vinsmoke Yonji, Vinsmoke Niji, Vinsmoke Ichiji

Boa Hancock and Kuma are affected by this as well, and will have this statistic applied to their current tiering.

High 7-A to At least High 7-A
Elizabello II w/ fully charged punch, Chinjao, Lao G (w/ Earth Old Man Fist Ultimate Secrete Technique: Battle Preservation Fist), Sai (after awakening his power), Cavendish, Bartolomeo's barriers for both AP and Durability, Nico Robi.

7-B to At least 7-B
Elizabello II normally, Ideo, Hajrudi, Sai (before awakening his power), Baby 5, Buffalo (One Piece)). Leo, Orlumbus, Bartolomeo (physically), Lao G, Dellinger, Machvise, Gladius, Franky, Senor Pink, Viola, Nami, Usopp, Tony Tony Chopper, Brook, Charlotte Br├╗lée, Carrot

So yeah, RIP 7-A Franky... he never fought Bastille in-canon.

I ... think that's everyone?

@Flo - If you would like to unlock some profiles for me to apply edits to, I need Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Sanji, Chinjao unlocked.

@Everyone else, if you guys could go to the 7-B profiles and merely remove the "+" from AP and Durability, that trims off a lot of edits i'd need to do. I'd appreciate it :D

Someone should also check if the affected characters has fought someone and the results were added so that they can remove it if it's outdated

^ Luffy's opponents need their fights removed as I just did so for his profile. Others as well. I'm too focused on adjusting the stats right now.

@Griffin - Thanks for the help. I also just finished editing the rest of the profiles. Outside of needing to remove any decided match-ups, the edits are complete.

This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back