• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: High 7-A or Low 6-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
The high tiers would get a rating similar to this: At least 7-A, likely High 7-A, possibly Low 6-B or At least High 7-A, likely Low 6-B.

I agree that it seems too long, especially for profiles such as Luffy's who has a lot of different forms and three keys currently, but considering the Low 6-B scaling is still on question for the High Tiers it might be the best compromise with those characters, until we get more feats clarifying their scaling.

lol more feats mate? Look at the OP. Look at Cin's short breakdown even. At the risk of being blunt quantity of feats is most certainly not a problem for YCs.

At least High 7-A (or 6-C/High 6-C if we just scale some of these characters to the meteorite feat--anyone scaling from Doffy, for example), likely Low 6-B seems the best simply because the YC and high tier Shichibukai are certainly not shown equal or even close to the Admirals, despite having decent feats against them.

Is there any reason for characters that haven't fought Kizaru and actually matched his speed to scale to relativistic? Like Doflamingo, Katakuri, and current Luffy.

I agree with Marco and Rayleigh but those two seem far above what we've seen from other commanders. I also think Marco should scale to 6-B.

I am fine with Calaca's, Damage's, and Cameron's suggested solution.

Okay, At least High 7-A, likely Low 6-B seems to be the best compromise here.

@Tetsucabrah Powerscaling. Lot of those characters are comparable to people comparable to Marco or Kizaru's combat speed.

Okay this is pretty much wrapped up then. . . .

I still say at least the first mates should just have straight up low 6-B. All of their interactions have highlighted being equal or stronger than Kizaru (Katakuri and King don't have scaling themselves but logic dictates they should be at least comparable to the others or even stronger).

Who wants to make the changes?

@Tetsu - Doflamingo has a feat that would suggest he is comparable to Kuzan (unless Kuzan decided to LET Doffy get within an inch of killing Smoker, which is incredibly doubtful), and he outright caught Jozu mid-attack, who was able to fight Kuzan, and he also fought characters who are back-scaled from Admirals (Crocodile included).

Luffy scales from blitzing Doflamingo w/ Gear 4th. Katakuri scales from Luffy.

@Fix - If no one else applies the changes, I will once I return home from an errand in a couple hours.

What's the opinion of just fully scaling Doffy's thread durability from his cage, which tanked the meteor shower? It would give him and just a handful other characters a 6-C or High 6-C rating on top of being "likely Low 6-B" (Doffy, Luffy G4, Cracker's true body, Katakuri, and anyone who has fought G4 Luffy, really)

I'm against it. I feel like just because it is difficult or unfeasible to calc doesn't mean we should just guess it to scale to the full amount because it's easier.

We could go w/ the whole ratio touched thing again (which I'm against for reasons I already stated), or we could even use base-line 6-C because it's simply unbelievable for the threads to have <10% of the durability necessary to take just one of those meteorites.

But I guess we either need to find a method of calculating it (I wont be reliable for it at all), or simply stick w/ the High 7-A rating.

For now, though; going to change the stats to what's currently accepted.

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message if you need my help later.

I'm neutral about the Birdcage's discussion. If the majority thinks it's better to scale them to 6-C or High 6-C or not, I'll be okay with it.

I assume this thread can be closed now, but regarding the Zephyr calc, if it was accepted, it can be applied, but should be noted that it is a non-canon feat, hence why it does not apply to ANYONE other than him.

I'll. I was waiting for any disagreement but it seems that nobody has a thing to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back