• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

If I wanted to get made fun of, I would make shit takes and name myself after an animal.
Ohhhhhh, animal... Thought you said admiral... I was like... Hmm who the f here has named themselves after an admiral 🤔
If I wanted to get made fun of, I would make shit takes and name myself after an animal.
Yee, not something I would do at all... That's what a fake would do who are also my enemies

At some point, I need to go through a bunch of characters, and see all their Ws and Ls. Tally em up, see who's winning. Currently I have lists of how many times characters have been absolutely essential. Jinbe is at a 12.9.

I don't think that it's a bad take to say Zoro could fight Hao Hybrid Kaidou for possibly up to an hour before getting put down.

Rooftop Zoro was shown to be just as strong, if not stronger than Rooftop Luffy at his strongest.

1010 Luffy after getting Hao Infusion was able to fight Hao Hybrid Kaidou for around 40 minutes.

Zoro not only also now has Hao Infusion as well, but he also has better control of Emma, better buso, and is physically stronger than he was on Rooftop.

Zoro is also an endurance demon, so he can definitely last as long as Luffy did.

I don't think that it's a bad take to say Zoro could fight Hao Hybrid Kaidou for possibly up to an hour before getting put down.

Rooftop Zoro was shown to be just as strong, if not stronger than Rooftop Luffy at his strongest.

1010 Luffy after getting Hao Infusion was able to fight Hao Hybrid Kaidou for around 40 minutes.

Zoro not only also now has Hao Infusion as well, but he also has better control of Emma, better buso, and is physically stronger than he was on Rooftop.

Zoro is also an endurance demon, so he can definitely last as long as Luffy did.
This man spitting.

The Hakai scene alone shows that Rooftop Zoro was capable of keeping up with the big boys (aka Rooftop Luffy and his 2 "rIvALs".

His Hao Infusion and KoH scared Flame Off King, so he could do monstrous damage to Kaido (since he has the cutting capabilities that Yamato sorely lacks).

He also took beatdowns from King, who's like 90% as strong as Kaido, and kept going, plus his Buso Haki let him survive the one-shot level "Jackpot".

And he can probably use Asura without Enma, which on its own is likely also a one-shot going by Enies Lobby, where he went from losing to Hybrid Rokushiki/Yontoryu Kaku to one-shotting him.

This might be a very bad drink based hot take and some people will drop kick me for it, but I prefer Cream Soda A&W and Dr. Pepper over the regular versions. I'm not too crazy on root beer and regular Dr. Pepper taste like if you were to transform a pharmacy into a drink (somehow).

And he has duraneg, reactive power level, his own Tatsumaki, he heals 365 times faster than the average human in One Piece(he regens more than a tenth of a liter of blood every hour), can redirect attacks, analytical prediction, burns from the inside out with Fire Dragon Blaze, Mimicry, flame cutting, etc.

And finally, due to growing stronger in combat, he is more powerful now than he was when he fought King.

Wano Trafalgar D. Water Law's Puncture Wille
The Feat and the Aftermath

As far as Puncture Wille is concerned, Law's attack punches a massive hole into the ground in the time it takes Bigger Mom to hack up some blood much like she has previously done with shit like Shock Wille. As the blood is functionally a projectile, it'll be used to derive a time frame for the speed of Puncture Wille excavating that hole.

oV9mSOM.png

Onigashima Island Diameter = 16 pixels
Hole Diameter = 8 pixels
Hole Depth = 294 pixels

Hole Diameter divided by Onigashima Island Diameter = 0.5
Hole Depth divided by Onigashima Island Diameter = 18.375

Hole Diameter = 19,810.63 meters
Hole Depth = 728,040.634 meters

Hole Volume = 224,296,165,739,769.2 m^3

Rock Density = 2,700 kg divided by m^3

Rock Mass = 605,599,647,497,376,700 kilograms
5VwCGg7.png

So, we can agree that the blood she wretches appears to projectile itself to about at least above the height of her nose? I am happy to listen to alternative explanations though :hm

Law = 37 pixels
Blood Projectile Motion = 75 pixels
Total Blood Travel = 120 pixels

Blood Projectile Motion/Law = 2.027
Total Blood Travel = 3.243

Law = 1.91 meters (official height)
Blood Projectile Motion = 3.872 meters

Time Frame = sqrt(2d/g)

d = Blood Projectile Motion
g = 9.8 m/s^2

Blood Projectile Time Frame = 0.889 seconds

Now, I need the speed of the blood to figure out the full travel time for the blood from where Law's attack origin (so around where she's being pinned) causes the internal hemorrhage to the time it hits its apex in the air via projectile motion.

Blood Speed = Blood Projectile Motion/Blood Projectile Time Frame = 4.355 m/s

So?

Total Blood Travel = 6.194 meters

Total Time Frame = Total Blood Travel/Blood Speed = 1.422 seconds

Puncture Wille Speed = Hole Depth/Total Time Frame = 511,983.568 m/s

KE = 0.5mv^2

m = Rock Mass
v = Puncture Wille Speed

Wano Trafalgar D. Water Law's Puncture Wille Yield = 79,372,062,057,270,600,000,000,000,000 joules or 18.97 exatons

Credits to CT123

New upgrade?

Last edited by a moderator:
oV9mSOM.png

Onigashima Island Diameter = 16 pixels
Hole Diameter = 8 pixels
Hole Depth = 294 pixels
There is no Onigashima in this image.
Hole Volume = 224,296,165,739,769.2 m^3
Say which shape you used, and write down to formula or link a calculator you used.
Total Blood Travel = 6.194 meters
How did you get this figure?
KE = 0.5mv^2

m = Rock Mass
v = Puncture Wille Speed

Wano Trafalgar D. Water Law's Puncture Wille Yield = 79,372,062,057,270,600,000,000,000,000 joules or 18.97 exatons
Why are you using Kinetic Energy for Law destroying mass? He didn't send rock flying at that speed, he simply destroyed it.

There is no Onigashima in this image.

Say which shape you used, and write down to formula or link a calculator you used.

How did you get this figure?

Why are you using Kinetic Energy for Law destroying mass? He didn't send rock flying at that speed, he simply destroyed it.
Not to worry Kachon, hopefully KT will come here and politely explain why this calc is wrong.

Wasn't there a discussion about whether or not he fragged or vaporized it? We're like two episodes away from the anime, so hopefully we get clarification on that

Back