• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Gear 5th additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't see any difference, perhaps mind explaining since I think it is more toon Force than a subjective reality
It's because there really isn't much difference between toon force and subjective reality, the difference is that in subjective reality the user is limited to his imagination, he can't do or create what he doesn't have knowledge of, since toon force doesn't have these limitations , he also manipulates reality.

Toon force is basically like a power that the show gives to their character to be able to do things because it's fun/comdic while subjective reality I think is a power that exists in the verse and actually exists in a way that everyone knows the power exists, plus subjective reality alters reality, making fiction real.... Toon force don't have to do that/be able to do that 🤔

I think you understand what I mean 🙈

It's because there really isn't much difference between toon force and subjective reality, the difference is that in subjective reality the user is limited to his imagination, he can't do or create what he doesn't have knowledge of, since toon force doesn't have these limitations , he also manipulates reality.
Makes fair. I agree to OP then

Conclusion of possible additions and changes in Luffy:
Subjective reality(Turns your imagination into reality).
Tier system: 5, 4 and 3-B (With the power of imagination, he can create things he has knowledge of, such as planets and others except things he possibly has no concept of form, such as the universe).
Luffy to create something just needs to have the shape of what he wants to create in mind, if he doesn't know the shape it won't be possible to create, since the power of imagination is limited to Luffy's imagination.
The conclusion is this, what do you think? If everyone agrees, we can take this to the team.

Luffy isn't gaining any tier with his Subjective Reality that's above his current AP, especially given the feats he currently has.
really Luffy's attack power doesn't change, but his tier does, that's because in the tier system to have a certain tier the creation power is also taken into account, Luffy would only have that tier in creation power, in AP it would be the same one he currently owns.

Basically what I mean is that luffy by turning his imagination into reality he can imagine buildings, satellites, planets and possibly create them, but in AP I really don't think it should be modified.

but luffy has a limitation, he can't create things that go beyond his imagination, if he doesn't have in mind the shape and appearance of what he wants to create he won't be able to create, planets, satellites (moons) and stars most likely he could imagine since he knows, since the others is just my deduction, it's possible that Luffy knows what solar systems and galaxies are.

but luffy has a limitation, he can't create things that go beyond his imagination, if he doesn't have in mind the shape and appearance of what he wants to create he won't be able to create, planets, satellites (moons) and stars most likely he could imagine since he knows, since the others is just my deduction, it's possible that Luffy knows what solar systems and galaxies are.
What you’re saying cannot be applied without ample evidence to suggest he can.

Simple as that.

in fact luffy has not shown to create such things, but the fact that he is said that his only limit is his imagination and having subjective reality would be enough to debate this topic.

but for now I'll leave that aside, the main addition in Luffy is the subjective reality, your tier we'll see what we'll do in the future.

Basically what I mean is that luffy by turning his imagination into reality he can imagine buildings, satellites, planets and possibly create them, but in AP I really don't think it should be modified.
I'm like 90% sure Luffy doesn't even know the earth is round yet, let alone be aware of the universe and whatnot to create that with his imagination. Let's leave it at birds, sound effects and cartooney stars for now-

I'm like 90% sure Luffy doesn't even know the earth is round yet, let alone be aware of the universe and whatnot to create that with his imagination. Let's leave it at birds, sound effects and cartooney stars for now-
You are underestimating Luffy's intelligence and by that even offending. I am reporting you!

will it be? a universe for sure luffy is not aware of the shape of the universe, but of planets I think so right?☻️

Yee but we still need more confirmation with how he uses it 🤔... we
but for now I'll leave that aside, the main addition in Luffy is the subjective reality, your tier we'll see what we'll do in the future.
ohh.... Yee 🐵👍

Type 8 Immortality seems redundant. The immortality page state it should not add if it would be redundant.
  • It is discouraged to list this type if it would be redundant due to the same power already being described in another ability of the profile.
The rest seems fine.

Type 8 Immortality seems redundant. The immortality page state it should not add if it would be redundant.
  • It is discouraged to list this type if it would be redundant due to the same power already being described in another ability of the profile.
The rest seems fine.
It's not redundant as Luffy doesn't have any similar abilities, Type 8 mainly serves to explain the mechanisms. Type 8 is to explain on what he's reliant on for his revival, which at the moment his profile fails to do.

It's not redundant as Luffy doesn't have any similar abilities, Type 8 mainly serves to explain the mechanisms. Type 8 is to explain on what he's reliant on for his revival, which at the moment his profile fails to do.
Alright; I guess the proposed Limited Type 8 Immortality is doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back