• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Gear 5th additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty simple and straightforward CRT, Luffy should receive the following and before I start I don't want any idiotic "counters." like G5's type 8 working only once and thus shouldn't have it. Not all forms of Type 8 are indefinite, example being Sol Badguy who can only resurrect a few times.

* Subjective Reality (Can turn his imagination into reality, ranging from breaking physics in a cartoon fashion, altering his environment into rubber and affects such as making his opponent view star's and birds as if it were a cartoon. Kaidou stated that his abilities were like something from a comic strip. Stated to be able of fighting in anyway he wishes.)

* Limited / possibly type 8 immortality in addition to his Resurrection. (Reliant on the Drums of Liberation via his heartbeat, allowing him to recover his health and stamina. Revived himself via the Drums of Liberation after being killed by Kaidou in battle.)

* Further clarification on his Transmutation. It should state the level of which his Transmutation works at, which would work on a macro quantum level due to being able to transmute bolts of lightning which are composed of electrons. It should also be noted that.

Transmutation (Macro-Quantum: Demonstrated that he's able to apply this effect on intangible matter such as bolts of lightning which are composed of electrons. Can turn the environment to rubber, allowing him to bounce off of it as he wishes, akin to a Paramecia Awakening. Is capable of turning other creatures into rubber, as he made Kaidou's body elastic.)

Last edited:
* Limited / possibly type 8 immortality in addition to his Resurrection. (Reliant on the Drums of Liberation, allowing him to recover his health and stamina. Revived himself via the Drums of Liberation after being killed by Kaidou in battle.)
I think reliant on the drums of liberation through his heartbeat is a better specification, since his heart is what creates the drums, so I assume if the heart is destroyed (beyond repair) it likely won't be able to create that beat.

I think reliant on the drums of liberation through his heartbeat is a better specification, since his heart is what creates the drums, so I assume if the heart is destroyed (beyond repair) it likely won't be able to create that beat.
Tbh I thought that part was already self explanatory but your suggestion is definitely much better for those unfamiliar with the verse.

Pretty simple and straightforward CRT, Luffy should receive the following and before I start I don't want any idiotic "counters." like G5's type 8 working only once and thus shouldn't have it. Not all forms of Type 8 are indefinite, example being Sol Badguy who can only resurrect a few times.

* Subjective Reality (Can turn his imagination into reality, ranging from breaking physics in a cartoon fashion, altering his environment into rubber and affects such as making his opponent view star's and birds as if it were a cartoon. Kaidou stated that his abilities were like something from a comic strip. Stated to be able of fighting in anyway he wishes.)

* Limited / possibly type 8 immortality in addition to his Resurrection. (Reliant on the Drums of Liberation via his heartbeat, allowing him to recover his health and stamina. Revived himself via the Drums of Liberation after being killed by Kaidou in battle.)

* Further clarification on his Transmutation. It should state the level of which his Transmutation works at, which would work on a macro quantum level due to being able to transmute bolts of lightning which are composed of electrons. It should also be noted that.

Transmutation (Macro-Quantum: Demonstrated that he's able to apply this effect on intangible matter such as bolts of lightning which are composed of electrons. Can turn the environment to rubber, allowing him to bounce off of it as he wishes, akin to a Paramecia Awakening. Is capable of turning other creatures into rubber, as he made Kaidou's body elastic.)
It is said that in his G5th Luffy has a power, the power of imagination.
It only limits your imagination/creativity in fights.
This information comes from Road to lagh tale 3 and 4.

Made to be highlighted: Luffy completely repelled Kaido's fire blast (boron breath) with a simple rubber floor, this is something impossible to do without Luffy having the power of imagination, that's because fire explosions cannot be repelled, they collide and damage whatever is in front, Luffy in addition to denying the offensive power of the fire blast on the floor so it doesn't break Luffy repelled the fire blast, all this was possible thanks to the power of imagination.

Another feat: High Denial of physical fatigue.

Another feat: Luffy pierced Kaido's eyes as if he were a character with cartoon powers.

Another feat: Luffy was entirely burned by Kaido's blast of fire and denied his injuries. https://imgur.com/a/X4jAjDr

Another feat: Created fire just by running, Luffy could only make fire in his G2th this due to the friction and body temperature of Luffy in the G2th, it shouldn't be possible for Luffy to create fire by running but in his G5th he created fire in a cartoon-like manner, an ability similar to toon force. https://imgur.com/a/hw85c5N

unlimited potential: The more Luffy laughs, the stronger he gets. https://imgur.com/a/zq98UOK

Common Paramercia/zoan Feats: Limited Intangibility: Not pierced when hit by Kaido's Kanabo attack. https://imgur.com/a/MIPK0Ua

High Empowerment: After reviving, created immense amounts of red lightning with his king haki (his king haki became stronger).

Physical Hardening Negation: Turned Kaido's body into rubber, thus allowing his scales to lose strength making Kaido more vulnerable to physical attacks.

High freedom: Can use almost all gears and even utilize other forms like that of a giant.

unlimited potential: The more Luffy laughs, the stronger he gets.

That's empowerment
Physical Hardening Negation: Turned Kaido's body into rubber, thus allowing his scales to lose strength making Kaido more vulnerable to physical attacks.
transmutation/minor durability negation
High freedom: Can use almost all gears and even utilize other forms like that of a giant.
"All of his previous abilities" and "greater body control" cover those already.

Ok I haven’t kept up entirely. But…

everyone agrees Luffy’s got toon force right?

I know that shit’s been hotly debated ever since the damn raws came out. But I knew it was gonna happen eventually.

subjective reality whatever you know what I mean.

It is said that in his G5th Luffy has a power, the power of imagination.
It only limits your imagination/creativity in fights.
This information comes from Road to lagh tale 3 and 4.

Made to be highlighted: Luffy completely repelled Kaido's fire blast (boron breath) with a simple rubber floor, this is something impossible to do without Luffy having the power of imagination, that's because fire explosions cannot be repelled, they collide and damage whatever is in front, Luffy in addition to denying the offensive power of the fire blast on the floor so it doesn't break Luffy repelled the fire blast, all this was possible thanks to the power of imagination.

Another feat: High Denial of physical fatigue.

Another feat: Luffy pierced Kaido's eyes as if he were a character with cartoon powers.

Another feat: Luffy was entirely burned by Kaido's blast of fire and denied his injuries. https://imgur.com/a/X4jAjDr

Another feat: Created fire just by running, Luffy could only make fire in his G2th this due to the friction and body temperature of Luffy in the G2th, it shouldn't be possible for Luffy to create fire by running but in his G5th he created fire in a cartoon-like manner, an ability similar to toon force. https://imgur.com/a/hw85c5N

unlimited potential: The more Luffy laughs, the stronger he gets. https://imgur.com/a/zq98UOK

Common Paramercia/zoan Feats: Limited Intangibility: Not pierced when hit by Kaido's Kanabo attack. https://imgur.com/a/MIPK0Ua

High Empowerment: After reviving, created immense amounts of red lightning with his king haki (his king haki became stronger).

As we can see several of Luffy's feats fit into subjective reality, just the fact that he denies death already proves that he has subjective reality, but of course, Luffy has a limitation. The limitation is that users of subjective reality (luffy) are limited to their imagination, basically his power depends on how creative in fights he is, Luffy for not having so much knowledge of this power currently didn't use everything he can, but anyway, Luffy he has subjective reality limited to his imagination.

Well, from what we can see, everyone here is in agreement with the facts and arguments presented, it's more than clear that Luffy has these abilities mentioned, now thinking about here, since Luffy really has subjective reality this doesn't mean his tier can increase? haxs and etc can be considered, AP not but the tier itself can be increased, I say that because the tier system doesn't just depend on attack power, haxs also count, depending on your answer I don't see a problem with the tier itself being high and the AP does not change,Of course, I'm being fair here, subjective reality is a huge hax improvement, it doesn't make sense for Luffy to own such hax and they are not considered in the tier system, I know it's not very relevant in the topic but it's part of Luffy's abilities addition on your G5th.

because Luffy has this power, Luffy automatically has an advance in his Haxs, Haxs are counted in tiers, Luffy's attack power remains the same, but in tier I don't think, haxs influence the tier system.

I think we already know… if I understood what you mean…

that the ability has tiers, some has better subject reality then someone else who has it as well… is that what you mean?

I think we already know… if I understood what you mean…

that the ability has tiers, some has better subject reality then someone else who has it as well… is that what you mean?
Almost that, what I meant is that because Luffy has the subjective reality his tier system would be automatically increased, that's because the subjective reality is a hax, and the tier system is included hax , to have a certain tier is analyzed the creation power (hax), affect something with a certain tier and attack power, luffy fits in creation power and affect something with a certain tier, this is because of the haxs that subjective reality has to offer and that luffy has already demonstrated, luffy denied events (nullified boro breath's attack power on the rubber floor), denied death (Resurrection), ignores object resistance and crosses (passed through kaido's head and eyes) non-physical interaction (Caught lightning), creating visual and sound effects with the mind and others, that is, because of these facts and quotes about luffy his tier system should be changed, we should analyze and see what makes more sense, compare with the feats of denying death you and others and see where it fits, I have an answer for that but first I need to know if you guys agree.

Uhhhhh.... 🤔 hmm?

Don't think I fully understand and think think that's how vsbw works I think

We can talk about this later tho I think, since this thread is only for accepting abilities

Forgot to add in the toon force, now i completely disagree with this thread :mad:

Agree.

From what i know about the "drums of liberation" it should definitely fall under Limited Type 8 Immortality. So i also agree with this.

Agree.

What is the difference between subjective reality and toon force..?
Subjective Reality
Subjective Reality is the power that allows the user to manipulate the boundary between reality and unreality. It allows the user to induce reality to what is fiction, fantasy or imaginary, bringing them into existence, as well as turning facts, entities and events into unreality, vanishing them as if they were a mere dream or illusion.

Toon Force
Toon Force, also named Cartoon Physics, is an ability that refers to characters manipulating reality or bypassing physical laws of nature in order to achieve impossible feats for comedic effects. The users bend reality in such a way to make situations "Comedic" and "Funny." It should not be confused with Reality Warping, which can affect reality in more serious ways.

Similarly to Reality Warping or Magic, Toon force has uncountable applications and virtually no users is able to employ all of them. As such other abilities archieved through this power should be listed on the page to specify the scope of the character's use of Toon Force.

According to Road To Lagh Tale 3 and 4 it is said that Luffy has the power of imagination:
That is: Subjective Reality.
Able to transform what he imagines into reality, his only limitation is that he can't create things that he doesn't have knowledge of, that is, Luffy for having such power has the ability to literally create space satellites, planets, stars and etc, This is due to the fact that Luffy has subjective reality, he can turn his imagination into reality, so his tier could be changed. Luffy has the power to create whatever he imagines, but if he doesn't know about it, he can't imagine it, I'll give an example: Luffy doesn't know a house but he knows a building, Luffy can't create a house because he doesn't know how it is. yeah but he manages to create a building for knowing and having knowledge of his existence, luffy as much as he doesn't seem very smart he has the knowledge that he lives in a solar system, stars, planets, moons, cities, buildings and etc, basically he can create what he wants but if he doesn't know what he's going to create, he can't imagine it, you know? That is, Luffy has the power, for example, to create galaxies and even more, but if he doesn't know these things he might not be able to imagine and create, his only limit is his imagination. Luffy=Power to create anything, but if he doesn't know something, he won't be able to create it because he has no knowledge of its existence.

basically he can create whatever he wants but if he doesn't have knowledge, he can't create what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back