• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Non Canon Monkey Boy vs One Non Canon Dragon Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering that Goku has the flight advantage, much better range via IT, has experience fighting beings that are much older than Al, can use his ki for a lot of versatile things, and the low godly regen not helping Al that much since it take a while for him to come back, I'm pretty sure you all know where this is going.................... Oliver should take this cause he's the best waifu out of these people Goku should take this via the reasons I've listed.

What flight advantage?

IT is just teleportation, how would that give Goku any range advantage?

Although, I will say, Goku outskills by a large amount, Al has no actual combat experience until the story begins, and that "1000 years" is just because he was sealed for that entire time

Goku can fly and spam ki blasts from afar. And his IT helps him catch up to Al if he tries to run away by just teleporting to him.

"Spam Ki Blasts from afar"

Al can fire beams, Al can nuke the Galaxy and beyond with a slash

Al does have ranged attacks

In fact, literally every attack he has used in this form had range (albeit, it was only 2 attacks, as they were both oneshotting this guy)

Goku for the Reasons above, along with the fact that Dragon Fist would instantly kill him.

Hello darkness my old friend version two guinea pigs
Hello darkness my old friend "version two guinea pigs"

Actually Al has like no advantages...? Maybe AP? Goku outskills, surprisingly is a little more versatile, and since Al lacks the Hax to 1-shot Goku Before they enter CQC, Goku beats Al to the ground via being so much more experienced.

Goku for reasons above; though, Al does have really good range making flight advantage useless; and arguably higher AP. However, Goku is a way better fighter and ki sensing would likely make Al's fighting style very predictable given his little to no fighting experience.

yeah goku has better skills plus flight can get range advantage useless. So Goku FRA

>i'm ******* blind...

But the issue i heard is that less experience not to mention the powers are more for hax ppl which goku isn't hax but more on raw physical power just saiyain

Experience definitely, as I've said before, goes to Goku

I don't know what "the powers are more for hax" really means here though

what i meant was like his resistence to sealing for AI or hurt non-coporeal beings are pretty moot in this kind of match up afaik

I mean, Al just relies on raw power (heck, his resistance even comes from raw power)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back