• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One above all tier (pre-retcon)

Well, according to what I have heard, there are also theories that propose a 26-dimensional multiverse, and theoretical infinite-dimensional Hilbert spaces. However, I am not a physicist.

Once again, your texts in the best case are indirectly related to my point. I do not see any reason to answer that.

however https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U-DO is also > dimensions concepts. But he's only 1-A which is why you say it's not definite proof right?

It was just my interpretation, as is the case with TOAA. The information was not very convincing to me. Tier 0 TOAA looks more convincing for me.

As A9colute said it is can be only 1-C. But I do not know anything about the verse, so I can not draw conclusions.

Yes, but the most popular and most mathmatically supported is string theory.

Hilber Space or infinite dimensions is simply a concept in math which doesn't really have to much with dimensions the way i see it. It has vectors but it's actually just integrating with scalars (ignoring direction in a way) to find the magnitude. Basically the idea is to find functions that are convergent (go to a number) rather than divergent (goes to infinite or negative infinite) because only those functions actually have any mathmatically value in solving. It's not really a way to describe infinite dimensions in the way we understand it but rather using a system of coordinates with integration in order to solve an equation dependent on more than one variable.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/HilbertSpace.html

Basically it's more math than actual physics and time isn't a variable in math so it's not really the same as "dimensions" in string theory.

Indeed there are more than 1 model of string theory, however the 11 dimensions model is most well explained, easy to understand, and mathmatically proven. Of course it has never yet been proven experimentally so higher dimensions remains a theory.

DarkLK said:
Once again, your texts in the best case are indirectly related to my point. I do not see any reason to answer that.
however https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U-DO is also > dimensions concepts. But he's only 1-A which is why you say it's not definite proof right?

It was just my interpretation, as is the case with TOAA. The information was not very convincing to me. Tier 0 TOAA looks more convincing for me.

As A9colute said it is can be only 1-C. But I do not know anything about the verse, so I can not draw conclusions.
I plan on making a thread about U-DO in your Message Wall, and I think he could be perfectly upgraded to High 1-A. Not only is there another entity in Xenosaga that warrants a 1-A Tier (I.E, a being that emcompasses all of the Infinite-Dimensional Multiverse, but trancends it acting as the barrier that makes it impossible for dimensional beings to interact with the domain above.

That and also how the Domain within the Domains aren't just one degree of infinity above each other, but rather much more. I.E, the Real Number Domain is 4D space-time continuum, while the Imaginery Number Layer starts on the 5th Dimension and goes all the way to infinity. And the two layers of the Upper Domain are said to be similar in functionality.

I.E, a Universe where 1-A beings live, and a conceptual layer above that unpathomably higher (It is said to be comparable to the Imaginary Number Domain, which is not only where all concepts and thoughts still bound to dimensional space take shape, but where cosmic entities capable of shaping and manipulating the entirity of an infinite-dimensional universe exist.

And U-DO is also described as a being that can have no equal.

I plan on getting all the quotes and printing the guidebook pages and showing it to you soon.

Back