• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On original Creepypasta character

So i was making a profile of RED, from the NES Godzilla creepypasta and people thought that he should be deleted because he is like other game creepypasta characters who are just evil versions of the main characters or are based on existing characters or settings, which i agree shouldn't be allowed since there is barely anything different

To make it clear the story of NES Godzilla Creepypasta is entirely seperated from the actual game, RED isn't based on an existing Godzilla character or on the franchise as a whole, he is 100% original and the story is entirely based around him and other original characters who happened to be in the game like Acacius, Solomon and Melissa.

I think there is a clear difference between RED and someone like Sonic.EXE, Ben or others like them, in that NES Godzilla uses almost entirely original settings, characters and story with a few existing characters who are otherwise irrelevant to the plot.

Even the game is said to be different, with different mechanics, different graphics, diferent sprites, different bosses, different enemies, different levels, level layout etc. i think its a unique case that should be allowed

... I read/listened to the CreepyPasta and I am very iffy on his Low 2-C rating. unless there's some piece of outside lore that I'm missing.

He would otherwise scale to the planets and suns he created by possessing the game, since several levels have them in the story, i.e 4-B. But because him possessing the game almost entirely changed the game and because there are planets etc. in the background i went with low 2-C

From what I've understood, he was actually a spirit possessing the game, not that the events of the game took place in another world.

DMB 1 said:
From what I've understood, he was actually a spirit possessing the game, not that the events of the game took place in another world.
He was a spirit, but the game is entirely different from the old one, there are creatures who are alive/sentient and act independently of RED etc. something that obviously shouldn't be possible, this is further made clear in the sequel with the same game which is entirely changed again and has living and intelligent creatures too

LightinAnt said:
He was a spirit, but the game is entirely different from the old one, there are creatures who are alive/sentient and act independently of RED etc. something that obviously shouldn't be possible, this is further made clear in the sequel with the same game which is entirely changed again and has living and intelligent creatures too
There is a sequel to this creepypasta?

I will be honest; I am iffy on Low 2-C. The best case is a Possibly Low 2-C rating from me.

I mean if you disregard the game as a universe, If anything he would be 4-B physically if he can create several planets and even a sun or High 4-C if you wanna lowball, way higher via RW

LightinAnt said:
I mean if you disregard the game as a universe, If anything he would be 4-B physically if he can create several planets and even a sun or High 4-C if you wanna lowball, way higher via RW
Do you supporting evidences like scans, videos link or linked texts to prove the feats, @LightinAnt?

RED possessing the Game completely changed the cosmology and created several planets, suns and new locations of their own. It's just a consequence of him possessing the game, the game used to be normal after all

You can read the first few chapters to get some context

Back