• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On A Godless Planet Dimensional Travel + Interdimensional Range with Senpai and Me

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
So, minor thing I noticed in recent debates is that I forgot to give Godless Planet character dimensional travel and one should have outright interdimensional range.

To start: The Divine World is a digital realm that exists in another Phase over some planet.
Once Senpai stopped crying and smiled at me, I had her serve me a third cup of tea. We decided to return to the 90s in the Divine World once I finished drinking it.
“How in the world does that work?”
<There is not a compressed space created inside a server somewhere, if that is what you are thinking. It is a phase space created on the planet itself. The 90s has been recreated there as data.>
“Couldn’t we use that as the real world?”
<It only exists in an alternate phase. Although I am confident in its density. …Now, until next time. Please call for me if you need me in the Divine World too.>

Balancer can send people in and out of the Divine World
“Okay, send us too. It looks like we have to do it right this time.”

Balancer nodded and then her vision wavered.

She shifted out of place.

She shifted out of the AI-created Divine World and into reality.
so he should have Interdimensional range.

And everyone should have dimensional travel, due to being able to get from the Divine World to the Real World
“No, it was just a normal teabag I brought from the Divine World.”
“Senpai’s titbags!? No! Sorry! I felt I had to make that joke and said it way too loudly, but I didn’t mean anything by it! I just really like the tea is all! Anyway, um…hey, inferior screen. How can she bring stuff here from the 90s? I didn’t think it worked like that.”
<When a god travels from the Divine World to reality, they can store a bare minimum of clothing and other items in their personal divine territory and bring those items out while inside their divine territory.>
“Is it something like a tunnel? Your divine territory is the area ruled by a god or their mythology and you can bring Divine World stuff there. But can you not do that while outside your divine territory?”
Well, the dimensional travel has the restriction that they can only bring as much stuff as fits in their Divine Realms. Per default that basically means what they can carry on their body, as their clothes have a function for that.
<To be clear, what you call the new style uniform is designed to establish a god’s personal divine territory. As long as they are wearing it, their divine territory is established around them. Of course, that changes when they are hiding their true form.>

(All quotes from Volume 1-A)

So what do you think, everyone?

Back