• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omni-Man versus Prime All Might

Omni man due to Low-mid regeneration, Plus he has a slight edge in AP, Prime All might scales to a 304.73 megatons feat while omni man did a 347 megatons feat

Another match that'll soon become outdated when Prime All Might inevitably gets downgraded/upgraded again.

I'm voting for Omni-man due to having actual flight, is laughable more experienced and won't hesitate to go for the kill if needed (more so when he realizes All-Might is an actual threat) plus Omni-man is a tank (further backed by his regen).

I'll highly doubt All-Might's fear manipulation would work on Omni-man (since not only has it not shown to work on comparable characters iirc but Nolan is a character that can casually fly into a portal with no guarantees he could make it back and wasn't afraid to almost kill his own son, I highly doubt All Might could faze him) that said the LS strength advantage is a big problem however grappling as well as yeeting Nolan might just piss him off into the killing mentality faster. All Might's best bet is to outlast Nolan (which thanks to his stamina advantage as well as supernatural willpower is very doable) however it's highly likely Nolan will find an incap/killing method long before stamina becomes an issue imo (thousands of years battling across the universe shouldn't be underestimated).

Omni-man takes this high-difficulty from my PoV (Nolan should really have enhanced senses too tbh).

Grace begins.

omni-man-invincible.gif

i am voting for stomp as Omni-man stomped a 347 megaton feat character and was unphazed by his attacks while all might scales to it directly

i am voting for stomp as Omni-man stomped a 347 megaton feat character and was unphazed by his attacks while all might scales to it directly
Not a stomp since All Might has the massive stamina, LS and versatility advantage plus supernatural willpower which will allow him to outlast Omni-man (even through potentially fatal injury). It's just more likely Nolan will eventually beat him before stamina becomes a major issue plus if All-Might manages to get a firm hold on Nolan then it's GG!

Hence why I said high-difficulty.

Omni Man casually stomped an enraged Mark.

Enraged Mark easily stomps people that are comparable to him

Mark did a 347 megaton feat without taking any damage.

Conclusion: This is a stomp,

Omni Man casually stomped an enraged Mark.

Enraged Mark easily stomps people that are comparable to him

Mark did a 347 megaton feat without taking any damage.

Conclusion: This is a stomp,
OOF... I wasn't aware of the scaling chain but can't All Might just pin Nolan and outlast him?

OOF... I wasn't aware of the scaling chain but can't All Might just pin Nolan and outlast him?
I mean how would he pin him exactly? Yes he has higher lifting strength, but unless he Anchors Omni Man in something he can’t lift, then Omni Man can just fly away. All Might himself doesn’t weight anywhere near as much as his own lifting strength so grappling Omniman won’t work due to flight.

I mean how would he pin him exactly? Yes he has higher lifting strength, but unless he Anchors Omni Man in something he can’t lift, then Omni Man can just fly away. All Might himself doesn’t weight anywhere near as much as his own lifting strength so grappling Omniman won’t work due to flight.
I still think All Might wearing him down (with a more versatile moveset) is a legitimate win-con but yeah Nolan isn't one for wasting time either. Perhaps I'm in denial?

Nolan, if we had more visual on-screen feats, would probably get like high 7-A at one point. Mark did the 347mt feat back when he was still training and sucked at combat, only having abilities for some time. Nolan stomped the absolute daylights out of him and took no damage from literally his most powerful punch, brushing it off with an "oh please"

I still think All Might wearing him down (with a more versatile moveset) is a legitimate win-con but yeah Nolan isn't one for wasting time either. Perhaps I'm in denial?
I don’t think that moveset will really hurt Omniman, for reference.

This is the 347 megaton feat Invincible scales from at about 1:10, notice how neither is damaged.

These are two clips of an enraged Mark immediately stomping people that defeat him in base.

This clip here is at :30

This is enraged Mark vs Omni Man, notice the part where an enraged Mark punches Omni man in the face and all he got was “please” at about 2:55, of course the entire clip is worth watching for how incredible it is.

TLDR Omniman hits once and punches through his chest.

im just following up on the joke
Okay that’s a little rude.
It's fine I wouldn't be here if I couldn't handle some sass or snarkiness (some of which I'm guilty of). I just really liked how thematic this match is and perhaps ignored the kinda character Nolan is (he is at least 7-A for reason).

Poor All-Might tho. I concede this a stomp unless any other MHA supporters can come up with new arguments (which I doubt but you never know).

It's fine I wouldn't be here if I couldn't handle some sass or snarkiness (some of which I'm guilty of). I just really liked how thematic this match is and perhaps ignored the kinda character Nolan is (he is at least 7-A for reason).

Poor All-Might tho. I concede this a stomp unless any other MHA supporters can come up with new arguments (which I doubt but you never know).
yah it is sad. I wanted to make this match too at one point only to discover the disparity.

Back