• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omegamon X vs. Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reppuzan said:
Then please provide textual evidence that he exists and does not exist at the same time. You still have yet to prove that to me.
OF arceus? well there are no solid feats for arceus except colliding two universes and making and slapping the creation trio without much of an effort,so we gotta scale arceus from them.

SO,once there was nothingness,and a single egg hatched to give birth to arceus who then created the creation trio,here are the offical quotes about the trio itself.

Dialga-

"The giver of time...

In laughter, there is tears...

And, likewise it is with time.

The same time flows on.

For it is the blessing of DIALGA."

It is the concept and embodiment of time itself

Palkia-

The birth of PALKIA.

The creator of parallel dimensions...

Alive, yet not alive...

Everything drifts in space...

To arrive in the same universe.

It is the blessing of PALKIA."

It is the concept and embodiment of Space itself

Giratina-

When this world was made, Dialga and Palkia appeared. Apparently, there was one more Pokémon that appeared at the same time. A Pokémon with as much power as Dialga and Palkia... But also one whose name was never to be spoken--Giratina! It's said to lurk in another world... A world on the opposite side of ours..."

The concept and embodiment of antimatter

All three beings have conceptual attacks yet were unable to harm arceus to the slightest,later arceus banished giratina to the opposite world as punishment and palkia and dialga created the "space-time" and the pokemon Verse(s).

And then arceus created Uxie,Mesprit and Azlef all of which are concepts and the living embodiments of Knowledge,emotion and Willpower respectively,so that living beings can come into existence.

I don't really think "all delete" would do much.

KazarianFahs said:
Reppuzan said:
Then please provide textual evidence that he exists and does not exist at the same time. You still have yet to prove that to me.
OF arceus? well there are no solid feats for arceus except colliding two universes and making and slapping the creation trio without much of an effort,so we gotta scale arceus from them.
SO,once there was nothingness,and a single egg hatched to give birth to arceus who then created the creation trio,here are the offical quotes about the trio itself.

Dialga-

"The giver of time...

In laughter, there is tears...

And, likewise it is with time.

The same time flows on.

For it is the blessing of DIALGA."

It is the concept and embodiment of time itself

Palkia-

The birth of PALKIA.

The creator of parallel dimensions...

Alive, yet not alive...

Everything drifts in space...

To arrive in the same universe.

It is the blessing of PALKIA."

It is the concept and embodiment of Space itself

Giratina-

When this world was made, Dialga and Palkia appeared. Apparently, there was one more Pokémon that appeared at the same time. A Pokémon with as much power as Dialga and Palkia... But also one whose name was never to be spoken--Giratina! It's said to lurk in another world... A world on the opposite side of ours..."

The concept and embodiment of antimatter

All three beings have conceptual attacks yet were unable to harm arceus to the slightest,later arceus banished giratina to the opposite world as punishment and palkia and dialga created the "space-time" and the pokemon Verse(s).

And then arceus created Uxie,Mesprit and Azlef all of which are concepts and the living embodiments of Knowledge,emotion and Willpower respectively,so that living beings can come into existence.

I don't really think "all delete" would do much.
whoa. can u link me to where u found this please?

@penguin http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eterna_City#Ancient_statue

i can't seem to find the giratina quote,but the enterna city statue has the Palkia and dialga quotes,maybe it isn't mentioned in the wiki.

The lake trio tho,i.e. Uxie,mesprit and azelf are the basis of all life since they are knowledge,emotion and willpower respectively,and without those three things you can't be alive.http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lake_guardians

So arceus not only created the concept of space,time and antimatter but the concept of knowledge,willpower and emotion(later three of which culminate to form life itself)

Reppuzan said:
None of them have Conceptual Manipulation on their profiles so...
conceptual manipulation and reality warping overlap a lot.

Here tho,thing is,Arceus had already created the concept of space,and palkia IS the concept of space,while he did create all space there is,and embodies all of it.

so i guess that's why palkia,dialga or giratina don't have "conceptual manipulation" on their profiles,since arceus created those concepts,but these beings are the concepts themselves and created the concept that they represent.

Penguinkingpin said:
Then maybe someone should fix that
They didn't create their concepts. Their concepts already existed.

They do have Conceptual Manipulation as they can control the concepts they embody

However, concept manipulation for tier 2 characters is hardly impressive.

Conceptual Manipulation that doesn't ignore a particular statistic (hax) is placed into another category such as Space-Time Manipulation and reality warping.

The Lake Trio could qualify though.

I really doubt Arcues would win yes he is the pokemon god but he is far from god like hasn't show to be crazy overpowered the only thing that makes him unbeatable is because of the plates. Omegamon from one series was able to destroy more than million mega digimon with only four shots I hate to see what Omegamon x could do. Omegamon x just makes it an overkill he has the OmegaInforce which lets him see into the future basically he will know what u are going to do before u can even know and it doesn't help he can make solid clones like naruto.

Arceus getting hit by a meteor is a massive inconsistency, and shouldn't be used in debates. The million mega levels he killed weren't that strong, they were either Small Planet to Planet level Digimon (being vastly superior than WarGreymon and all).

Omegamon Xs best feat was resetting the universe and killing Yggdrasil (If I recall), which while impressive still isn't quite on par with what Arceus has done.

Precog isn't really all that useful against a high end time manipulator, they can basically achieve the same thing while also freezing time.

As much as I prefer Omegamon over Arceus, I do not really see how he can win.

Wargreymon alone is FTL. Omnimon is 4x FTL(since DNA Digivolving about doubles both of their power), and the X-Antibody doubles all stats by 2. Omnimon X must be 8x FTL.

Wargreymon X fought evenly with Omnimon, who is galaxy level. Omnimon X would be 4x+ Galaxy Level. AND Yggdrasil is Universe Level and still lost to him, Arceus just created a planet.

Arceus would have been killed by a planet bust, and to support this, was also greatly injured by an army of attacking Pokemon, and having a castle dropped on him. Frankly, I see no reason why Arceus could possibly win this.

Wargreymon alone is FTL

If you know any FTL feats that scales to Taichis WarGreymon, I'd love to know. I plan on writing a revision thread for all of Adventure, so I'd love to include that. Currently we scale him to Davis (yes, Davis, not V-Mon but Davis himself), who had a SubRel+ feat.

Wargreymon X fought evenly with Omnimon, who is galaxy level. Omnimon X would be 4x+ Galaxy Level. AND Yggdrasil is Universe Level and still lost to him, Arceus just created a planet.

We actually have the Royal Knights at Universe level, and WarGreymon X at Multi-Galaxy+ for being weaker than Omnimon, but still capable of fighting him. Yggdrasil here varies from Universe+ to Multiversal+.

Anyway, for Arceus. TheMightyRegulator, a staff member here wrote respect threads for Arceus, you can find them here.

Respect Thread (Part 1)

Respect Thread (Part 2)

Respect Thread (Part 3)

If you do, then you should do some on the characters themselves, being Digidestined makes them way stronger and faster than normal humans, Ken jumped like 20 feet into the air, both Izzy and Tai both outran an explosion, and Izzy speed blitzed both Tai and Agumon.

Being FTL has absolutely no advanatge here in any way. Arceus is listed to have Infinite/Immeasurable speed and as for his abilities he has 4D omnipresence. Even characters who are MFTL by a tremendous amount wouldnt touch a being like this

Omegamon x just makes it an overkill he has the OmegaInforce which lets him see into the future basically he will know what u are going to do before u can even know and it doesn't help he can make solid clones like naruto.
So?

Celebi can exist simutaeneously throughout different time periods and more than likely see them as well

Dialga can also see into different time periods at any time considering he IS time

Hell the ******* Kalos Psychic Gym leader can see into the future

All 3 are totally worthless compared to Arceus

Seeing into the future means absolutely nothing

>4x FTL. //This is implying any form of FTL means anything to Arceus.

>Arceus is only Planet. //Hahah.jpg. No. Arceus is directly stated to have created the universe. Created three entities that are Universal+.

>Precog. // That'd be valid, if Arceus weren't immeasurable in a fourth dimensional scale.

It'd also be valid, if this weren't an entity that cannot be percieved via 3D precog, due to not even existing in the said dimension of time the entity is in. Arceus came BEFORE 3D space, and 4D time.

Please, come back with valid reasons for Arceus to lose.

Technically, this is Omnimon X, so he'd be 8x FTL. The Creation Trio's dimension's are all smaller than Earth, as shown in a model, and one specializes in space warping. Arceus would have died twice in one movie, and all they did was make an army of Fully-Evolved Electric Types fry Arceus's brains out, and drop a castle on him. Also Arceus is not omniscient and cannot sense things coming, such as attacks, shown in Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

Um... Cell, listen buddy, while we're on this wiki, you have to abide by its rules for as long as you stay here.

Arceus is Universal+ and Immeasurable, meaning he's beyond any concept of speed, time, distance, or space, so Omnimon X isn't touching him (as much as I regret to say it). All in all, Arceus wins.

Wouldnt Arceus be omniscient? Im pretty sure Uxie itself is at least nigh omniscient for, well, BEING knowledge itself and Arceus created Uxie and the very concept of knowledge to begin with.

Also, saying the creation trio's realms being smaller than earth on the time/space axis, while also implying that the human world on said axis is only as big as a planet is extremely laughable

MirthfulDoggedness said:

It'd also be valid, if this weren't an entity that cannot be percieved via 3D precog, due to not even existing in the said dimension of time the entity is in. Arceus came BEFORE 3D space, and 4D time.
How is space in the pokemonverse only 3D? Both time and space in pokemon are totally equal, just as Dialga and Palkia are. Unless, if im misunderstanding your comment then i apologize.

3D space for the respective universe the events take place in. There's nothing suggesting the normally used universe is anything but 3D space. Arceus is still a 4D being regardless.

FictionalBlade101 So?

Celebi can exist simutaeneously throughout different time periods and more than likely see them as well

Dialga can also see into different time periods at any time considering he IS time

Hell the ******* Kalos Psychic Gym leader can see into the future

All 3 are totally worthless compared to Arceus

Seeing into the future means absolutely nothing

I have seen the error of my ways and became more open minded Arceus wins unless proven otherwise. Also have to point out some things if the psychic gym leader can actually use the Future ability she would of been able to predict anything Ash was going to do she has limits. Celebi as well if it could tell the future like Omegamon can it would be able to get out of any of the predicament that it was in or dodge every attack since it could instantly read the future. Diagla is a horrible example he was created by Arceus so of course he is most likely going to have limits of what he can do against him. Omegamon Alter B has a extremely better chance of winning against him which I look forward to seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back