• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Flowey Vs Homucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a bump

Since Flowey doesn't have the SAVE / LOAD ability here, it's going to cost him when fighting Homura. I'm going to give this fight to Homura, since she has the speed advantage (Immeasurable vs Nigh Omnipresent on the same tier), and the intelligence advantage (Immensely high vs Nigh Omniscient), but other than that, they seem to be comparable stats wise.

Homura due being omnipresent... without Saving or Loading, Flowey can't win this since he can't exploit it (most of the difficulty from the fight comes from him doing that)

Quite skeptical of those who are Nigh-Omniprsent. And seeing how Omega Flowey has a Immeasurable speed rating going for him I would say he already has a decent speed advantage.

However Homura's concept manipulation can really destroy Flowey if she plays her cards right, but due to Flowey's immeasurable speed I will have to give it to him.

If I am given some impressive examples of Homura's speed I will change my mind and say she wins via conceptual manipulation, since Flowey has no defense vs this.

@Man-Meat, I assume your skeptism comes from 3-D omniprescence, Homura is 4-D nigh-omniprescent

SomebodyData said:
@Man-Meat, I assume your skeptism comes from 3-D omniprescence, Homura is 4-D nigh-omniprescent
Probably so SD, but yeah being 4-D nigh omnipresent still sounds slightly underwhelming compared to immeasurable speed for me, due to it being the highest possible level of speed one can attain before being Irrelevant. However I have done little study in Omnipresence so I may have a change of heart regarding where it stands vs immeasurable speed.

I MAINLY think Homura has the speed advantage against Flowey here since its Immeasurable against Nigh Omnipresent on the same tier, and she basically has similar powers to Goddess Madoka, who is 4D Nigh Omnipresent as well (If I can remember correctly she was fighting her own witch and listening to a concert simultaneously all while being present across the infinite Madoka-universes), but what doesn't make her actually omnipresent is the Rebellion scene where Homura turns into Homucifer.

@Man: Omnipresence on a 4D scale is basically immesurable, with the added effect of being everywhere at once.

The real cal howard said:
@Man: Omnipresence on a 4D scale is basically immesurable, with the added effect of being everywhere at once.
Ahh, if it's like that then I give the win to Homura. Conceptual hax is just far to powerful for Flowey to deal with.

Also, couldn't Homura just Memory Hax on Flowey? IIRC Flowey doesn't have a defense against that.

I did Flowey is much stronger than Chara (2B) and can destroy an unknown yet insanely high number of universes, Homura is equal to Goddess Madoka and therefore can destroy an infinite number of universes. 2A ranges from 10^500 universes to infinite universes, and Flowey is the only character I know of believed to be at the lower end of that spectrum. Although it's not truly known if he's 2A at all and not just high 2B, hence likely 2-A

Bump

Does Flowey really have any defense against Homura? I think he should get SAVE / LOAD to make this fight less of a stomp.

Homura can wipe out Save/Load's concept entirely, it's futile.

Proof? Erasing the concept of Death doesn't count since death is an actual concept.

@LordGhentsis "Proof? Erasing the concept of Death doesn't count since death is an actual concept." What??

SomebodyData said:
@LordGhentsis "Proof? Erasing the concept of Death doesn't count since death is an actual concept." What??
Death is an actual concept as is life and time and space. "Save" and "Load" aren't concepts. They aren't a fundamental part of a universe. They're just some abilities that Flowey has.

Death is an actual concept as is life and time and space. "Save" and "Load" aren't concepts. They aren't a fundamental part of a universe. They're just some abilities that Flowey has.
What? Everything has a concept my friend, even save and load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back