• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old Man Henderson vs the Doomslayer

Probably, but Henderson is extremely skilled himself, being able to arm bombs within seconds and outdo military and several Eldrich nightmares

That too

This however... Doomslayer is 782 Tons to Henderson only dying a few moments after taking an explosion that killed several 800 Ton monsters.

Doom Slayer has lived for eons and has fought during all that time, so Hunderson can't even compare in skill

and Doom killed that 782 guy while don't having his armor and having only a sword as a weapon

He fought mostly the same demons. Doing the same thing over and over doesn't make you particularly skilled. Of course, fighting several enemies on all sides who all individually know how to fight is something

I think he had the armor beforehand though

Okay, one argument: they seem pretty darn equal, so versatility can be a deciding factor now, right?

Eh

Keep in mind, Doomslayer's gear is nowhere near as powerful as his bare hands. He mostly just likes versatility against weaker opponents. Going canonically, he could tear every demon in game apart via his bare hands and shorten the runtime by an absolute load

Oh, I found something.

Henderson has 8-A durability only versus Doomguy's 8-A+. How much does this tell us?

I forgot to add the + considering Henderson survived something that blew up several Shoggoths

Doesn't that give Henderson an "at least 8-A+"? I mean, a direct hit from a multi-kill is worse than simply being on the kill range of the multi-kill.

Well, he did die shortly afterwards along with Hastur, so I'm not entirely sure

Besides the way I put it makes it weird to add "At least"

I kinda have the feeling that an attack that can kill many almost 300 ton guys could be Low 7-C overall. Don't you usually sum the individual APs when a multiple attack is done or something?

I mean, the main problem is

>We don't know how many Shoggoths were there or how badly they were damaged >We don't know how much of the blast Henderson directly took >It's generally vague and I don't want to stretch it

Oh, I see :c

Yeah, that makes it hard to establish him as Low 7-C. Which means the two seem very balanced, whoever wins does it from a very high-diff.

DMUA said:
He fought mostly the same demons. Doing the same thing over and over doesn't make you particularly skilled. Of course, fighting several enemies on all sides who all individually know how to fight is something
I think he had the armor beforehand though
Today was a good day till I seen this shit

I mean

He was indeed fighting the same demons on an eons long loop

Yeah. Back when he was still the original Doomguy who had Tier 9 stats and no Praetor Armor to speak of.

And yes, it's confirmed that he didn't have his Praetor Armor until after defeating the Titan. He only had a sword at the time (probably due to his other weapons running out of ammo, because Hell doesn't have an infinite supply of ammunition for guns that originate from Earth), and he was still killing demons above his paygrade for countless years.

Back