• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old Lord English vs New Lord English

Christian Higdon said:
LE survived a chat with Dump.
Therefore, Goji also scales.
I don't see how talking to someone equates to power, but okay

Uselessnoob245 said:
So Lord English (Ascended) = Tronald Dump + Theodore Roosevelt
By this logic Chuck Norris = Tronald Dump + Theodore, which is wrong

Chuck Norris = Whatever Godzillas strongest form is

ummm, G O J I R A = YHVH Chuck < Perfect Godzilla = Titan Chuck

That was long before you decided to swap out Chuck's best forms.

Technically, G O J I R A = Titan Chuck

Hes fighting YHVH Chuck though, which Titan Chuck is superior to, so Titan Chuck = Perfect Godzilla

Ummm, I swapped it around after you gave Godzilla another form

Well you shouldn't have said anything because now I have to know

Christian Higdon said:
*sighs
If this was a game, that'd be cheating....

Well, that applies to me and a lot of others here.
I'm glad you were able to admit that you were technically cheating aswell, and I would have just added another form instead, but I wasn't feeling inspired to make an image

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Sorry, if Chuck caused Death to have a near-Chuck Norris experience by merely existing and Theodore would've merely struggled against Death, then Chuck wins.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Sorry, if Chuck caused Death to have a near-Chuck Norris experience by merely existing and Theodore would've merely struggled against Death, then Chuck wins.
Did you just........make a little bit of sense?

I think I'm having an existential crisis

Who are you and what have you done with Dark!

Back