• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okuyasu erases a ghost? (Okuyasu vs Danny Phantom)

Going with Danny. While I do believe The Hand can scrape Danny out of existence, Okuyasu first has to use the hand to pull Danny closer towards him then hit him. I don't see Danny after the first season wipe allow himself to be swiped again. Plus Okuyasu isn't very gifted intelligence wise, and Danny can go underground, reappear behind him and one shot him with ease. Going with Danny

Can the Hand erase Danny if he's intangible?

Oof. Arsenal is spot on with the intelligence thing. That's a big factor against him.

You guys underestimate Okuyasu's intelligence. He's combat and street smart, he just doesn't think ahead a lot of the time lol.

What is Danny's intangibility mechanics?

I mean, he's in a fight for dumbest in his tier, lol.

Not sure. It's likely soul based. Since overshadowing pushes the soul from the body.

Depending on how the Danny Phantom upgrade thread goes, I think Okuyasu Nijimura will be incapable of winning.

I'll vote after the thread is concluded.

Okuyasu isn't stupid as much as he is just dumb and lazy. We saw that when he's actually motivated he can be a pretty nasty thread, as Red Hot Chili Pepper can attest to.

HierophantDeluxe said:
Because the thread I'm referring to is a Regenerationn upgrade that would bump the ghosts Regenerationn up to Low-Godly if it's accepted.

This match can continue since I dropped the Low Godly attempt.

Anyway I'm going with Danny. He can easily turn invisible + Intangible and phase through the ground then blast Okuyasu from right under him or take control of his body.

Also what are Stands anyway?.

Stands are supposed to be manifestations of the soul. They can interact with ghosts (in-verse) and whatnot because they are similar enough.

What's stopping The Hand from scraping away Danny's projectiles? Or Danny himself? If he tries to run up to Okuyasu he gets wiped from existence.

Danny can go underground and blast Okuyasu from underneath which he won't see coming. What's the range on The Hand Anyway?. It says a several meters on his page, Danny can also easily back up out of it's range and fire a Ghost Ray which The Hand will erase which will let Danny know not to simply run up on him. Yes if Danny just flew up to Okuyasu then yeah, he'd get erased.

Can I see an instance where Danny goes underground and shoots people from underneath?

The Hand's range isn't speciffied, but should be comparable to Josuke's which is 2 effective meters. Anything outside that is extremellyy weak.

Back