• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ok, so. Kris little upgrade.

Deleted member 16409

Ok, so this CRT is only about Kris, possibly not only about Time Manip.

Gonna ask about that one.
Somehow, there's a "click" sound and everything goes dark except Kris party and threatment.
This heads was coming to the team, but after click they stopped instantly and Kris turn their Soul in yellow one and just shotted everything.
Can this be a Time Manipulation or a new thing with a Soul?

i dont know what it could be other than time stop but i dont think this ability has ever been mentioned so idk

i dont know what it could be other than time stop but i dont think this ability has ever been mentioned so idk
anyway, Ralsei mentioned save so Kris SHOULD have Time Manip and Time Stop thought.

Dunno about the Spamton feat, but SAVE/Load isn't Kris' own doing. Its the mysterious voice's.
well about Spamton feat... I dunno can Reality Warp time stop, but Spamton didn`t saved us because of his words I COULD KILL YOU

I believe that's just a speed feat, actually. Just not a very relevant one.
Well.
That should mean that Kris and their party is far faster than Spamton and etc.

But there was "click" sound. So nah.

Btw, what if Kris party have Time Manip resist or something?
At least, limited one.

Nope. Kris' SOUL is faster than those bullets in particular. Not the entire party, and they scale higher than this feat anyway.
Aaanyway, Ralsei mentioning SAVE is probably was addressed to Kris.

Yeah why kris doesnt get time manipulation, yeah isnt kris ability but we are playing a as the player who has time manip, who is possesing kris like 99.99% of the game we control kris

Yeah why kris doesnt get time manipulation, yeah isnt kris ability but we are playing a as the player who has time manip, who is possesing kris like 99.99% of the game we control kris
The Anomaly has time manipulation, and Kris can use it if specified in the match.
Kris himself does NOT have that ability, so it shouldn't be listed in the profile.

The Anomaly has time manipulation, and Kris can use it if specified in the match.
Kris himself does NOT have that ability, so it shouldn't be listed in the profile.
Kris can barelly move without being possesed, IDK how he can figth anyways as a hipotetical non possesed kris would only be 10-B as they dark world stuff is after he got possesed

At worst we should of anomaly posesing kris

I am also working on proffiles of a series when the main character is that he can only exist via possesion so meh

pretty sure that we have characters who need to be possesed to figth like that kamen rider and shinji (kinda he still can figth but he gets real busted when he gets possesed)

Last edited:
Back