• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O. Upgrades

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
The feats from this series seem to be really overlooked.

Regulars
The characters are capable of trading blows with each other meaning their Attack Potency scales to their overall durability.

Top Tiers
A punch from T.K.O. was able to send Rad into orbit . This feat was calced by ArbitaryNumbers to be City Block level or 8-B. Boxman Jr. was able to fight on par with T.K.O. so he should scale. Mr. Gar was able harm Boxman Jr. who had previously one shot Rad and Enid . So he could scale to "Likely 8-B" or if that showing is dismissed as an Outlier then he can be far above the regulars.

My propositions
K.O., Rad, Enid, Darrell, Shannon, Raymond, and Elodie should all be upgraded to 8-C+ (Via scaling to Enid's calc).

T.K.O should be upgraded to 8-B. Gar and Carol should be High 8-C due to being far stronger than the series regulars unless we scale them to "Likely 8-B" via harming Boxman Junior.

Lord Boxman and Boxman Jr. need profiles btw.

Yeah, idm Building level, havent really been updating myself with the show. But again, this verse is extremely inconsistent in feats.

I would honestly list toon force on most of the profiles tbh, since they do have some quick regen after heavy blows, and the fact it has got tyat wacky slapstick feel to it. Cauee ho estly, I wouldnt scale anyone to Boxman surviving the sun, he is a joke character per say. Its like Robbie Rotten.

Shadowwaker said:
Might I request a speed upgrade?
Yeah a speed upgrade should be added too. There's been plenty of point-blank missile and laser dodging, plus KO has gone around the world in a short period of time twice.

Excellent. Subsonic off of arrows was too low. There's likely to be a new addition to the tiers this weekend. And I am pretty sure it's canon.

So for speed upgrades, since they reacted to missles and laser I think the minimal would upgrade their speeds to supersonic.

You accidentally divided the diameter twice rather than once; It's 8-C+ to 8-B now.

edit: whoops, accidentally double-posted.

Rad was heavily injured with thaf 8-B fall, so i suppose it does just show a stretch.

8-C+ for now is fine, and id say from here on out, there should be a different key for 'timeskip', in case there are feats that can upgrade them even further from now on. The High 8-C and 8-B is also fine

What would be the speed value be for reacting to missiles if we want to upgrade their speed for that, which is also fine.

8-C+ then.

I don't know about giving them different keys as it's basically established in "Seasons Change" that the main characters didn't change much during their timeskip.

Missiles have speeds of Mach 2.5 to Mach 9.7 so Supersonic+ to Hypersonic. I'd go with the former to be safe.

Yeah, im making Red Actions profile atm, it will give us a basis on the mid tier pages, and if all is alright, we can get started on applying the upgrades.

The timeskip was still fairly relevant, and since K.O. has a different key due to it, as well as the season change, I dont really think if theres higher scaled AP feats, they cant apply to the 8-C portion of feats in the first season.

Aight, Supersonic+, also, based on that calc of Enid, and the other higher durability feats, ill add 'possibly Large Building level' to that section.

Also, Red Action moved as a blur in Red Action to the Future, which can at least give them Subsonic movement, thou this was during the big war she was in for years, where she could also take out 10000 robots in 0.2 seconds.

Probably. Either as a key to KO, now that T.K.O and him are together, or a separate page as a whole.

Also Shadowy Figure tho

Well the key wouldn't be S.K.O, but synchronized. I'm not sure, but steven universe and dragonball have seperate pages for fusions. So I would assume the same applies.

I plan to propose some revisions to some of their other stats (intelligence, powers and abilities, stamina, and weaknesses to be exact).

Should I bring them up here or in a separate CRT?

Just minor changes.

I believe K.O. should have Martial Arts due to their respective combat training.

K.O. and T.K.O. should have "Average" intelligence as they were able to see through the mannerisms of Shadowy Figure and call him out. K.O.'s stamina should be listed as "High" due to his feats like fighting 1000 Jethros alongside Rad and Enid in "A Hero's Fate" and working for 100 hours in "Beam A Team".

Rad should have Energy Projection due to his "Laser" finger and Average Intelligence as he is more mature than K.O.

Darrell, Shannon, and Raymond should have Self-Destruction due to their reboot buttons in "Rad Likes Robots".

Gar should have Fire Manipulation as he often attacks with a flaming elbow attack.

Yep. Perfectly Fine to add.

The Boxmore robot profiles probably need a lot of touching up, i think i can get onto them sometime.

This is probably outdated and needs a revision thread of its own, but K.O. and T.K.O. should probably be the same profile. After all, T.K.O. is sort of a power up for K.O.

Also, they have a fused form that should probably boost K.O.'s stats to 'at least 8-B'.

So I have some things to add:

In the latest episodes Chip Damage throws a character into space,that should be at least town level or above In "Action News" Shanon dodges a beam that looks and might be lightning or electricity In "Wisdom,Strenght And Charisma" professor Sunshine can create lightnings and her head avatar cant hit Enid with it In "A Villans Night Out" Cosma uses her powers to destroy the moon with some projectiles,i dont say she is moon level because the projectiles destroyed it but her powers should be relativistic in terms of speed Speaking of the projectiles,giving the fact that they can destroy the moon and an island,the ship they come from should get a profile The Moon and the Sun should also get profiles giving the fact that they are actual characters Also the Alternat Universe Warlock can create new timelines There is also the President Of The Universe stated by Mr Gar to be "all knowing and all powerfull" and confirmed by the creator of the show to be the strongest character in the show There is also Strike who is canon to the series and should be at least star lvl giving the fact he defeated Courage(CTCD) and Monkey(Dexter) and many other Cartoon Network characters

Back