• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Oh my, what a pathetic excuse for a fish. It is prompting me to do battle with it!" Mero VS Magikarp

Status
Not open for further replies.

XitSign

He/Him
I don't know either...This is one of my dumber ideas...

---

Mero was enjoying her trip to the beach when she came across an absolutely pathetic excuse for a fish out in the water. I mean, seriously, it can only flop and splash around. Totally useless and unreliable.

...She kinda likes it.

Well, the only thing to do now is to learn more about this strange, useless looking fish. And the best way for a mermaid to learn more about her fellow marine life?

Fighting it to the death, of course.

---

Meroune VS Magikarp, Speed Equalized, 9-B Elder Magikarp, and the fight takes place out in the ocean.

A Vine meme I probably can't quote here: 0

A particularly useless fish: 2

The Great Pasific Garbage Patch: 0

Meroune
How fascinating, I've never seen a fish so useless before!

Magikarp (anime AG)
Karp...

Bounce seems like it might be a bit hard to land out in open water where they both can move in all sorts of directions, but with outranging I think the argument still works.

One for the Pathetic Fish.

I honestly think Magikarp has the AP advantage by a fair bit here. Meroune doesn't seem to have a calc.

Nothing in Mon Musu has ever been caled, there's a few major feats but no one has ever bothered for the time being. For refrence, the main one was crushing the front end of a truck enough to cause the truck to explode, so most people just use that can call it a day.

Another vote for the floppy fish.

Oh wow I'd honestly forgotten about this one.

But I think Magikarp's revisions have made this invalid, they now sit at a range that goes above 9-B, so an exact value is kinda hard to pick for a valid fight.

Plus year-long necro, that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back