• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh boy another sans fight

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and Awakened shigraki is being used, fight takes place in the Judgment Hall And They are starting out 50 meters apart. I will use AFO Shigraki if this is a stomp after the last time I made this fight. Sans knows about decay and the fact he can stare at people to make them frozen in fear

Plot': Shigraki fell into the underground and started destroying and killing anything in his path and sans sees Shigraki as a massive threat and tries to take him down

Tomura Shigraki:
Sans:
Icon:
Episode_112.png
SansArtwork.jpg

Fight ost:

Last edited:
Uh so what's the range on Fear Inducement. Also the profile says hundreds of meters for Decay which I'm not sure Sans resists (even with Magical Physiology). In any case, Sans has inferior range compared to Tomura's Awakened hax, so what stops Sans from being stomped? I suggest a lower key for Tomura.

In any case assuming Decay doesn't work for whatever reason, Tomura is essentially going to be a much more durable. Chara/Frisk with one of Sans' moves (Telekinesis) being useless in hurting him. So without prior knowledge, Sans would have to figure that out while avoiding Tomura.

Tomura's in danger too though, since he doesn't have resistance to Soul Manipulation, so while I don't think it'll oneshot him, KARMA will kill him quickly. Sans has thought-based warp that can perpetually keep Tomura at a distance (since the only move that required visible movement was telekinesis), and unlike Frisk, Tomura doesn't have the benefit of a second try. Alongside Sans' Danmaku, it's actually a hard fight for Tomura.

Well given he was in a masive hole where the pepole that he gave fear to with a look were looking like dots instead of people I would assume a few meters, also sans can TP if he sees the decay wave

Now if sans knew about his powers that would be fair?
I mean if you give sans knew about the glare which paralizes,he can use his teleportation (he just needs a thought to use it) to evade it but anyway the teleportation won't save him forever.

Also I have to mentioned like in the battle with sans, he will attack first.

Last edited:
If you look at this picture, you can see Tomura can inducted fear onto the M.L.A from quite far distance.
Link’s broken.
Since sans will attack first
Why’s everyone acting like Sans will just automatically attack first? Like, he will if given the opportunity, but speed’s been made equal. Who attacks first is pretty much a coin toss, unless it’s in character for Tomura to just sorta sit there for a moment

Link’s broken.

Why’s everyone acting like Sans will just automatically attack first? Like, he will if given the opportunity, but speed’s been made equal. Who attacks first is pretty much a coin toss, unless it’s in character for Tomura to just sorta sit there for a moment
Because thats what he did in his battle lol but anyway as the other say sans movement is faster than Shigaraki move.

I'm pretty sure that Sans only was able to attack first in his fight because he was naturally faster than Frisk.
As such speed does not exist when you engage in combat in undertale and even then undyne should also be faster than frisk, because it attacked you first. Anyway the move of sans is faster than Shigaraki's move. But I m leading to Shigaraki because of his AOE, decay, and the glare.

As such speed does not exist when you engage in combat in undertale
Sans is clearly faster than Frisk though. He doesn't get tagged by them for the majority of his fight and the only reason he does is because he gets caught off guard.
undyne should also be faster than frisk,
Proof?
Anyway the move of sans is faster than Shigaraki's move.
I'm pretty sure glaring at someone is faster than raising an arm.

Last edited:
Sans is clearly faster than Frisk though. He doesn't get tagged by them for the majority of his fight and the only reason he does is because he gets tired.

Proof?

I'm pretty sure glaring at someone is faster than raising an arm.
Oh wait he start with the glare? In that case this is probably a stomp lol

Back