• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best conclusion I can think of is that the Godsphere as a whole is 5th Dimensional but the beings inside it aren't.

Just like our universe is 4th Dimensional but we are only 3D.

Regardless, being present in parallell universes at the same time is a 4-D feat, unless time (including the entire continuums) is encompassed as well.

I have something to ask.

The Sphere of the Gods (though it didn't have this name back then, but I'm referring to the 4th world, the "home" of the new gods) was portrayed as 28-dimensional in it's totality, the new gods were not 28D but they could reach higher dimensions apparently with boom tubes, just like they can reach lower dimensions to enter regular universes. Also, the new gods always said "twenty eight knowable dimensions", but when they referred to the Source they used to say "beyond all knowable and unknowable dimensions", which means there were more than 28 dimensions in the whole multiverse but only 28 were knowable/accessible to the new gods.

I don't consider that incosistent at all, but what do you guys think?

@LordNephalem

I think that rating the New Gods as 1-B would be far too inconsistent compared to their general portrayals and the latest information about them, which describes them as 4-D beings.

So, is there anything left to handle here, or should we close this?

Well, I see them as 4D (maybe, just maybe 5D) beings that can access higher dimensions with the boom tubes, but this has nothing to do with the original topic, I just wanted an opinion on this.

You can close this if you want, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back