• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin (Marvel Comics) vs Zenos yar Galvus

Well, it's hard to say what he starts with because it's situational to each fight. But some energy stuff perhaps?

I have no idea what Zenos starts with, But, how does Odin apply his Energy Manipulation, does he shoot Projections of Energy? Does he try and Absorb Zenos’s Energy or does he apply it in a different way?

Zenos can teleport out of the way or create a barrier around himself. Can Energy Projection hurt beings with Invulnerability?

You're presuming Odin has enough relevant appearances to decipher consistency and "strongest attack" from

I think Confluctor kinda downplays how often Odin just starts with hax or bfr, energy attacks aren't really all the consistent.

Currently Odin just has far more shit on his file he oneshots with, tho idk Final Fantasy so I'd probably wait on the supporters before voting

Of all his fights, I only remember the Galactus one, celestials, Seth and Jane Thor. Like properly remember.

I think alot of those aren't properly representative as they're against folks he knows are able to resist/overpower his P&A

Zenos's key is massively out of date and lacking a lot of abilities and resistances he should have (He probably shouldn't even be 2-C, that's how behind it is). That being said, with the keys we have, depending on how often Odin starts with hax, he would probably win.

Odin isn't Low Multiversal. Shaking nine universes doesn't even require universal power let alone multiversal and the Surtur they used isn't as powerful and the timeframe is unknown. Its a huge assumption that hr could one shot all the nine realms in one shot.

Odin isn't Low Multiversal. Shaking nine universes doesn't even require universal power let alone multiversal and the Surtur they used isn't as powerful and the timeframe is unknown. Its a huge assumption that hr could one shot all the nine realms in one shot.
You talk as if it's the only low multiversal feat Odin has or the only high teir feathe has. Who the **** is this guy.

Make the content revision thread then, on a Vs. Thread alone this is derailment
Who the **** is this guy.
Chill out, smh
And based on Odin's profile the he is 2-C and the 2-A seems high 1B to me tho.
How did the last upgrade thread you made go again?

Going with Odin (Marvel version), as he has many wincons. He can strip Zenos from his powers with Power Nullification, he can stop Time and go back in Time to kil Zenos before he even became aware of his abilities, he can also Seal Zenos away, and last but not least he can BFR Zenos away.

Back