• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ochako vs General Blue (0-3-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how these questions are answered, I think I can find a win-con for Ochako
-Does Blue's eyes have to be open in order to apply paralysis?
-Can Ochako's quirk affect multiple objects at once?
-Can she shut down her quirk at will?
-Does Blue's paralysis just prevent a person from moving or does it lock them in place?
1 I think yes
2 yes
3 yes
4 i think just from moving

Blue's paralysis prevents them from moving period, and it's based on eyesight. She needs to look into his eyes, which is what most people do when fighting.

Yes she can affect multiple objects if she touches them, and she turns her Quirk off by bringing her hands together. She needs to touch her fingers again in order to turn her Quirk off.

Since both are bloodlusted this is how the fight goes.

FIght starts, Uraraka moves one step and is frozen by Blue because she has no reason to look away from his gaze. And is killed as he beats her to death without resistance.

just to know the paralysis has a time limit or blue has to constantly keep his eyes open?

Depending on how these questions are answered, I think I can find a win-con for Ochako
-Does Blue's eyes have to be open in order to apply paralysis?
-Can Ochako's quirk affect multiple objects at once?
-Can she shut down her quirk at will?
-Does Blue's paralysis just prevent a person from moving or does it lock them in place?
1 no he can apply paralysis and leave the area and she is still paralysed but he needs to maintain concentration.
2 yes.
3 yes.
4. She needs to look jnto his eyes, and it prevents them from moving, paralysis bro.

just to know the paralysis has a time limit or blue has to constantly keep his eyes open?
Once he has someone paralyzed he can look away from them, as long as he keeps his concentration. If he becomes afraid, like if he sees a mouse, than his paralysis stops.

He looked away from Goku but he still couldn't move.

ok thanks
Once he has someone paralyzed he can look away from them, as long as he keeps his concentration. If he becomes afraid, like if he sees a mouse, than his paralysis stops.

He looked away from Goku but he still couldn't move.

Blue's paralysis prevents them from moving period, and it's based on eyesight. She needs to look into his eyes, which is what most people do when fighting.

Yes she can affect multiple objects if she touches them, and she turns her Quirk off by bringing her hands together. She needs to touch her fingers again in order to turn her Quirk off.

Since both are bloodlusted this is how the fight goes.

FIght starts, Uraraka moves one step and is frozen by Blue because she has no reason to look away from his gaze. And is killed as he beats her to death without resistance.
Good because the win-con I have in mind involves prior knowledge on the losing one and a change of arena. Due to how lopsided this match, I think it's okay to give Ochako some advantages, right?

Fight takes place in a construction site or desert where lost of sandbags or sand are present and since she knows that Blue just has to see her, she drops sand onto his eyes while he's not planning on using his paralysis yet. Blue gets blinded, has trouble seeing and concentrating, removes the most dangerous part of his arsenal. This is incredibly specific and I'm not sure if using the environment is in character for her so I'm kinda worried

Funny thing is, there's another MHA character I know of with an ability similar to Blue that being Eraser Head. The guy's a teacher at the academy so you'd think she'd know how to deal with opponent's who's ability relies on LoS
1 no he can apply paralysis and leave the area and she is still paralysed but he needs to maintain concentration.
2 yes.
3 yes.
4. She needs to look jnto his eyes, and it prevents them from moving, paralysis bro.
For that 4th part I mean can Ochako just levitate away from Blue. She just can't move her body but external forces still can.

Such a fight cannot be added.

A fight that is design to give one fighter an advantage is not allowed to be accepted.

She needs to touch herself in order to float, if she's frozen she can't put her hands together. She also can't move in mid air, she floats. She needs something to propel herself, she has nothing if she can't move.

It has been brought to my attention that this is a stomp match, so now I shall close it.

If there are any objections to this, please feel free to notify me on my Message Wall.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back