• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both 6-C
SBA Otherwise
Speed =

Last edited:
Are we using Edo Itachi or too strong to live Itachi?

Edit: It also just looks like Reinhard outskills at a glance, what does he open with?

without context to what the sword doofus does under those abilities, I have no idea how to address this tbh.

1) How does he address Genjutsu?
2) How is he dealing with Amaterasu?
3) How is he going to handle a Reanimation and Izanami?

without context to what the sword doofus does under those abilities, I have no idea how to address this tbh.

1) How does he address Genjutsu?
2) How is he dealing with Amaterasu?
3) How is he going to handle a Reanimation and Izanami?
thats what im sayin

(i just made this for the non smurf list so dont ask me☠️)

Still has a massive range advantage and can cut Obito in half from a distance
Can you explain why Rein's Spatial Manipulation would bypass Kamui?

Obito's ability works by sending parts of his body (to even his entire form if needed) into a separate dimension disconnected from the general spatial existence of the world he was previously residing in. The ability works on an unconscious level and will automatically send Obito's form into the dimension when Rein uses the attack.

Does Rein have the necessary range to affect Obito while he's doing this/residing in that dimension?

I don't think he can bypass automatic Kamui, unless his NPI could be enough.

Can Obito kill Reinhard?
Tbh I don't know anything about Reinhard but I can explain Obitos potential win cons.
In character:
-Genjutsu mind manip
-movement restriction/paralysis via rinnegan rods, wood release, rinnegan chains, or genjutsu
-BFR via kamui

Probably out of character:
-soul stealing
-Chakra absorbing
-sealing via chibaku tensei

Idk if his resistances are layered or absolute but if not then Obito should have win cons in paralysis, genjutsu, and maybe BFR (idk how does "resistance to BFR" work here)

I don't think he can bypass automatic Kamui, unless his NPI could be enough.

Can Obito kill Reinhard?
i don't think his NPI will bypass kamui either
it's less that it makes him intangible or incorporeal and more that it literally teleports whatever part of his body's being interacted with to another dimension, so reinhard wouldn't be hitting anything

Tbh I don't know anything about Reinhard but I can explain Obitos potential win cons.
Reinhard resists mind hax, status effects (paralysis), BFR, soul hax, he himself has insane mana absorption, & resists sealing.

This is looking like incon unless these are heavily layered (Reinhard himself has 1 extra layer on most of these), additionally he's generally hard to hit:
Blessing of Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.
Blessing of First Sight: The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.
Blessing of Arrow Avoidance: Projectiles or long-distance attacks cannot hit him, as they automatically change their trajectory to avoid him.
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue" once, reviving from death fully recovered and cleansed of any negative effects. While this Blessing could only be used once and he can't receive the same benefit a second time, he will acquire a new blessing with a similar effect, "Blessing of the Phoenix: Next", and if that Blessing is used, he will acquire "Blessing of the Phoenix: Next Next", and so on endlessly, as the World won't let him die.
Blessing of the Sword Saint: A Blessing which maxes out his talent for Swordsmanship and allows him to draw Reid, the Dragon Sword. It also grants him the ability to see floating white rays of battle, which if he were to merely follow the rays and trace them with his sword, he would unquestionably kill his opponent. The Blessing grants him battle instincts, which are heightened to perfection, and he can see and read the trajectories of his opponent's attacks.
Precognitive Intuition: He has naturally keen senses which, through his intuition, alerts him of danger and distinguishes all attacks in advance, even if invisible or in large numbers. An unconsciously-performed sneak attack can overcome this skill, though his Blessings would normally alert him in such an instance.

Reinhard resists mind hax, status effects (paralysis), BFR, soul hax, he himself has insane mana absorption, & resists sealing.

This is looking like incon unless these are heavily layered (Reinhard himself has 1 extra layer on most of these), additionally he's generally hard to hit:
Obitos genjutsu has at least 2 layers over regular genjutsu, maybe it could bypass his resistance?
Genjutsu potency blog
Regular Mangekyō Sharingan Genjutsu > 3T Sharingan Genjutsu > Regular Genjutsu

Reinhard's mind hax resistance is weird because it's sort of like, a single actual extra layer but with seemingly temporary 2 layers of resistance?

Sirius' Authority which manipulates the mind/soul/senses can easily pierce Subaru & Reinhard's resistances, however Reinhard can temporarily resist it for an unknown period, with the Authority's absolute-ness eventually piercing his mental defences. The thing is that Sirius' Authority is constant & passive from just being in her presence, so idk how that resistance would interact with an activated ability.

I swear I'll eventually make a Re:Zero layers blog to make this stuff easier.

Reinhard can only temporarily shrug off Genjutsu although he is on a ticking clock.

He does have amazing levels of intuition and skills and lesser Rezero character has shown incredible accuracy in their attacks although Kamui seems to counter Reinhards attacks. The Short recharge period of Kamui after 5 mins maybe a game changer ? but ehh it comes down to how long reinhard can resist genjutsu

Reinhard's mind hax resistance is weird because it's sort of like, a single actual extra layer but with seemingly temporary 2 layers of resistance?

Sirius' Authority which manipulates the mind/soul/senses can easily pierce Subaru & Reinhard's resistances, however Reinhard can temporarily resist it for an unknown period, with the Authority's absolute-ness eventually piercing his mental defences. The thing is that Sirius' Authority is constant & passive from just being in her presence, so idk how that resistance would interact with an activated ability.

I swear I'll eventually make a Re:Zero layers blog to make this stuff easier.
You could maybe argue for 3 layers for Obito based off of Hashirama cells and rinnegan amping his chakra (and he would have feats supporting it, like controlling kurama with a base sharingan).
Basically better chakra = better jutsu (duh).
Chakra is physical + mental energy.
Hashiramas cells amp physical energy.
This also directly relates to visual powers as it can shorten the kotoamatsukami cool down.
Obito also has the powerful chakra of the rinnegan. This would be supported by the fact that he controlled kurama with a base sharingan when it's meant to be a feat that requires the MS

So yeah. I'm not 100% sure but Obito might have 3 layered mind manipulation.

Some things Reinhard can do that could be wincons and depending on his godly instinct he could use these
1. He can knock his opponents out with a glare
2. He can force them to fall asleep by stealing their mana/chakra in this case
3. He can regain his blessing of mind control and force his opponent to resign
4. He will get speedier as the fight goes on and could eventually Manage to land a hit in
5. He can kick up a standstorm maybe getting some dust in Obitos eyes?

Geuine question, what if somebody attacks Obitos eyes. Like does he just teleport both of them into the kamui dimension? And if so how will he get them back

1. He can knock his opponents out with a glare
Could you tell me how he does that?
2. He can force them to fall asleep by stealing their mana/chakra in this case
He can't, because he need to touch óbito to do so.
And Kamui says no.
3. He can regain his blessing of mind control and force his opponent to resign
Obito resist
4. He will get speedier as the fight goes on and could eventually Manage to land a hit in
I mean, If is a draw out battle, Obito Wincons gonna happen way faster, since is more immediate.
And that still would't work, because Obito Kamui is activate the moment someone try to hit him, so Reinhard would need to be fast enough to blitz him to land a hint on him, which no.
5. He can kick up a standstorm maybe getting some dust in Obitos eyes?
No, Kamui prevent that.

Conqueror's Haki gg

He doesn't, he just waves his hand in front of them.
Well this but also Reinhard's passive powernull should be able to do that as well
Reminder that he cant go all out
Actually, is Mana and Chakra getting equalized or nah?
I am assuming it is? I dont see why it wouldn't be
Also genjutsu wont work since you would need to inject chakra into him but his physiology absorbs any mana that will be released in the air

That probably wouldn't work, his nullification would cause Mana/Chakra to "turn away" from anyone attempting to manipulate it, return to a neutral state.

Back