• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So after reviweing again...(seriously this time , promise)

Knowledge of Time manip for Obito isn't going to help much....the time stop is still thought based....and Obito can never guess when it's going to be activated....only way to escape it is Kamui Dimensional travel....which Obito will never be able to judge and pull off without any indication....and you can expect Mega to be smart about it since he knows how Kamui work....so he will take advantage of it.
And Mega being inorganic and mechanical means that Obito cannot read his power lvl or energy signature to predict his attacks.

Leaving that aside for a moment...

Kamui intangiblity and teleportation is hard counter to anything Mega can shoot at Obito...this coupled with Perception speed boost, and Shunshin, you can expect Obito to stay evasive through out the fight.
So he will eventually tag Megaman with Kamui BFR for victory.

So what do you think??

Just want to point out that he doesn't need the Sharingan to know how strong Rock is, he can tell that just fine from the way Rock Obliterates his Bijū in One-Shot.

Oh, God I’m already imagining Obito’s face when he sees a cutesy little bird just fly in and obliterate the shit out of the Bijū in 1 hit 🤣

Just want to point out that he doesn't need the Sharingan to know how strong Rock is, he can tell that just fine from the way Rock Obliterates his Bijū in One-Shot.
Well I was thinking for a more tactical method,
Sensing allow you to somewhat predict or judge what move is being done by opponent.
But neither can is useful here due to Megaman lacking any sensing methods entirely and being inorganic makes Sharigan chakra reading useless...

But Obito still have advantage with perception boost and enhanced sight, Atleast in a conventional battle. Couple that with Substitution and clones and Body Flicker will make hitting Obito a frustrating ordeal.

Well I was thinking for a more tactical method,
Sensing allow you to somewhat predict or judge what move is being done by opponent.
But neither can is useful here due to Megaman lacking any sensing methods entirely and being inorganic makes Sharigan chakra reading useless...

But Obito still have advantage with perception boost and enhanced sight, Atleast in a conventional battle. Couple that with Substitution and clones and Body Flicker will make hitting Obito a frustrating ordeal.
All that plus Kamui's BFR and Intangibility makes it even more difficult. Rock's Saving Grace here is his One-Shot Worthy AP Edge and Sheer Versatility. Considering Obito's only method of even Damaging Rock is with the Bijū's Combined Bijū-Dama which is still like 4x weaker than Rock is and he can Regenerate from it anyway, Kamui is his only Wincon. So it's literally a fight of who touches who first, which I do believe Obito's Boosts will get him that hit first, especially since he should Massively Upscale from Jirobo's Class G Calc so Rock isn't gonna break his way out of Obito Grappling him when he finally gets his hands on him.

Oh, God I’m already imagining Obito’s face when he sees a cutesy little bird just fly in and obliterate the shit out of the Bijū in 1 hit 🤣
It'll be hilarious, but the Jinchuriki themselves will keep coming back, and offer distractions thanks to their Low-Godly.

Speaking of which, I don't think anyone brought up their abilities up yet. Yagura can create a clone of equal power and ability to his opponent via his mirror. Saiken can use corrosive acid as well. These abilities might come handy for distractions and to create openings at the very least.

It'll be hilarious, but the Jinchuriki themselves will keep coming back, and offer distractions thanks to their Low-Godly.

Speaking of which, I don't think anyone brought up their abilities up yet. Yagura can create a clone of equal power and ability to his opponent vja his mirror. Saiken can use corrosive acid as well. These abilities might come handy for distractions and to create openings at the very least.
Oh god, imagine Rock seeing another Rock appear out of this guys Mirror to fight him on top of all this other shit would be horrifying.

All that plus Kamui's BFR and Intangibility makes it even more difficult. Rock's Saving Grace here is his One-Shot Worthy AP Edge and Sheer Versatility. Considering Obito's only method of even Damaging Rock is with the Bijū's Combined Bijū-Dama which is still like 4x weaker than Rock is and he can Regenerate from it anyway, Kamui is his only Wincon. So it's literally a fight of who touches who first, which I do believe Obito's Boosts will get him that hit first, especially since he should Massively Upscale from Jirobo's Class G Calc so Rock isn't gonna break his way out of Obito Grappling him when he finally gets his hands on him.
That is true...Kamui further improves his evasive maneuvering.

As for LS calcs...
This is class M
And this is high end of Class G i believe....

Soooo

He'd be really annoyed if anything, really. Not the first time he's dealt with clones of himself lol
Well, he'll still be dealing with six other immortal Jins alongside Obito himself, in addition to that clone, so I can see it getting a bit overwhelming. After all, Obito only needs that one opening to get in close.

I also just remembered that Obito has those Chains he can just spawn out of his body and combined with his Class G LS, that's another Hurdle for Rock.

He massively upscales from that because he makes that Sage Naruto look like a joke. Honestly, Obito and KCM2 Naruto should Upscale from 8 Tails Naruto, but we haven't gotten around to that yet.
tbh Mega Man struggled very much with his feat. He can amp his strength with super arm tho

He wasn't struggling that much. Rock was just shaking a little with effort as he was holding up Wily Castle 5, but he still held it up regardless.

Besides, the chains may have good LS to restrain Rock, but nothing's stopping him from cutting them off with Metal Blades or preventing them from touching him by using his forcefields or something.

He wasn't struggling that much. Rock was just shaking a little with effort as he was holding up Wily Castle 5, but he still held it up regardless.

Besides, the chains may have good LS to restrain Rock, but nothing's stopping him from cutting them off with Metal Blades or preventing them from touching him by using his forcefields or something.
True, I was just pointing out how Obito had a way of catching Rock slightly easier to BFR him.

Before we start basing off win-cons around LS, let me re-calc Rock's LS given that calc is very old and did a few things wrong.

Edit: OKAY I JUST FINISHED THE CALC AND HOLY ******* SHIT 🤣

Last edited:
Theoretically Obito could just use Chibaku Tensei on Rock to Counter Class T, but he's never done that In-Character though at the same time the only reason he never used the Rinnegan Powers against Naruto and Co. was because he said they knew how to counter Pain's Abilities so he didn't want to waste Chakra on them. (Even though Naruto and Bee got shit on by Nagato and Guy never ******* fought Pain, so it's more like PIS since one of the Abilities is Absorbing Chakra.)

Theoretically Obito could just use Chibaku Tensei on Rock to Counter Class T, but he's never done that In-Character though at the same time the only reason he never used the Rinnegan Powers against Naruto and Co. was because he said they knew how to counter Pain's Abilities so he didn't want to waste Chakra on them. (Even though Naruto and Bee got shit on by Nagato and Guy never ******* fought Pain, so it's more like PIS since one of the Abilities is Absorbing Chakra.)
Nah, that was just Guy's stupid conjecture. The real reason seems to be the massive toll it takes to control 6 Bijū at once with his Rinnegan. So basically his chakra is spread too thin to perform any of the Rinnegan's techniques while controlling the Jinchūriki.

Nah, that was just Guy's stupid conjecture. The real reason seems to be the massive toll it takes to control 6 Bijū at once with his Rinnegan. So basically his chakra is spread too thin to perform any of the Rinnegan's techniques while controlling the Jinchūriki.
I still think Absorbing Chakra would've helped with that though.

Apparently using the technique in and of itself takes up chakra, which he didn't have at the time. It's still dumb, but at least it's a better explanation than "Oh tHeY kNoW hOw To CoUnTeR tHe RiNnEgAn".
Sure, but that still doesn't explain why he didn't use them after the Bijū were sucked into the Gedo Mazo.

Back