• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ (Exaggerated, Divine And Majestic Gokupotence) vs Cater456WAT (Full power)

Boy, if someode gave me a dollar every time Goku soloed.

I will have lots of moni!

But Goku my favorite character, I'm above beyond all forms, -potences, exaggerateds, wankeds, power and everything and beyond! My power is beyond himself and beyond Divine Gokupotence

Cater546WAT said:
But Goku my favorite character, I'm above beyond all forms, -potences, exaggerateds, wankeds, power and everything and beyond! My power is beyond himself and beyond Divine Gokupotence
No C:

Alexcar3000 said:
Cater546WAT said:
No C:
How you get colored nickname?

@Cater546WAT A feature on Joke Battles is that any user can get their name colored if they request one of the admins, would you like your name a certain color?

Cater546WAT said:
I'm creator of 3 wikias
Umm what? Okay but all I'm asking is do you want your username a different color?

Back