• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does his BFR work? Nyx is the size of a moon, so that would be pretty difficult to pull off, but if it's something like interdimensional travel then it should be valid. Nyx doesn't have much against plot hax though, not entirely sure one way or the other though (since a lot of sleep hax generally works mainly on humanoid, smaller characters, not sure how it works here). Plot Manip would definitely be difficult to deal with though. What does Death's AP look like?

In that case, Nyx would probably one-shot. The current Persona scaling chain is still being debated on the specifics (and its given me such a headache that I'm not even bothering with it right now) but even the most conservative estimates on the scaling chain put Nyx as being one of the highest AP beings in the Persona verse. This puts Nyx as being practically able to one-shot people who can one-shot people who can one-shot baseline Low 2-C's.

Death's Plot Manip would still be really good against Nyx here, though. How likely would they be to use it, and how would it affect the match?

Reaper's are also angel's. So it makes sense that Death's Plot Manipulation and Fate Hax should scale to God's.

God wrote the 5 season's of Supernatural.

God controls the fate of the universe in His Great Plan:

The Metatron's face began to take on the look familiar to all those subjected to Adam's idiosyncratic line of reasoning.

"You can't refuse to be who you are," it said eventually. "Listen. Your birth and destiny are part of the Great Plan. Things have to happen like this. All the choices have been made."

"Rebellion izz a fine thing," said Beelzebub, "but some thingz are beyond rebellion. You muzzt understand!"

"I'm not rebelling against anything," said Adam in a reasonable tone of voice. "I'm pointin' out things. Seems to me you can't blame people for pointin' out things. Seems to me it'd be a lot better not to start fightin' and jus' see what people do. If you stop messin' them about they might start thinkin' properly an' they might stop messin' the world around. I'm not sayin' they would, " he added conscientiously, "but they might."

"This makes no sense," said the Metatron. "You can't run counter to the Great Plan. You must think. It's in your genes. Think."

Adam hesitated.

The dark undercurrent was always ready to flow back, its reedy whisper saying yes, that was it, that was what it was all about, you have to follow the Plan because you were part of it—

"As I recall," said the angel, stiffly, "there was the rebellion and—"

"Ah, yes. And why did it happen, eh? I mean, it didn't have to, did it?" said Crowley, a manic look in his eye. "Anyone who could build a universe in six days isn't going to let a little thing like that happen. Unless they want it to, of course."

"Oh, come on. Be sensible," said Aziraphale, doubtfully.

"That's not good advice," said Crowley. "That's not good advice at all. If you sit down and think about it sensibly, you come up with some very funny ideas. Like: why make people inquisitive, and then put some forbidden fruit where they can see it with a big neon finger flashing on and off saying 'THIS IS IT!'?"

Reference to an entity controlling the fate of all mankind, which may be God:

And Warlock flew on to America. He deserved something (after all, you never forget the first friends you ever had, even if you were all a few hours old at the time) and the power that was controlling the fate of all mankind at that precise time was thinking: Well, he's going to America,isn't he? Don't see how you could have anythin' better than going to America

They've got thirty-nine flavors of ice cream there. Maybe even more.

I see. So, Death has plot Manip because God created the story behind the whole series and Death should scale to him? If so, is that combat applicable?

Well on the series, If you try to interfere God from writing the story of Supernatural, An Archangel will jump you.

Death snaps and BFRs

or quantically rips him appart

Or plot haxes him.

Also, can Nyx even get past Death's regen and immortality?

Back