• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Number 6 (MHA) vs Ruby (RWBY)

Can you give a video example of that, both of her being blitz normally, and her Semblance blitzing. I don't remember anything like that.

If you have the time that is.

Note: Overclock needs 10 seconds of cooldown after being used.

I see no blitz there, nor is she blitzing anyone who can blitz her. Is there a clip of anyone on team JNPR blitzing Ruby?

Also Overclock increasing his speed by dozen of times isn't mentioned on 6's profile.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ruby amps to be able to speedblitz people who can speedblitz her normally
I'm going to go out on a limb and immediately assume it's Ruby blitzing Pyrrha which I have gone against so many times I'll get an aneryseum if I do so again.

Schnee One said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and immediately assume it's Ruby blitzing Pyrrha which I have gone against so many times I'll get an aneryseum if I do so again.
Youre free to go against it but its happened three separate times as well as to other people as fast as her that you really cant viably argue against it

When did Pyrrha ever fight or blitz Ruby? All it says is she should be faster than team RWBY, no blitzing video or anything.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also MHa is currently being banned from threads so
No it's not, please show me a thread or rule on the verse page where this was ever agreed by multilpe staff members and knowledge members of MHA.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Schnee Neo, Emerald, Harriet, etc
Ruby never blitzed Harriet in her semblanceat any point, both are much faster then their base forms but Euby never blitzed Harriet when amped

Emerald and Ruby are both scaled to eachother in speed...Not sure how Enerald speedblitzed her

Neo? When?

I can show you three instances of Ruby blitzing harriet with her semblance

She blitzed neo during the fight on the plane

Blitzing base Harriet Yes, they're literally equal in speed when they train.

Neo reacted to her semblance at point blank range. And Roman reacted as well for that matter but I'm willing to call that an outlier.

If yall think her speed should be downgraded feel free to make a CRT Even though theyre going back to MHS after the forum shift

TheRustyOne said:
Also Overclock increasing his speed by dozen of times isn't mentioned on 6's profile.
Knuckleduster mentions it when they fight in chapter 56. Under normal circumstances O'clock amps by 3-10 times but in fight or flight situations it's a few dozen times over.

Has he been shown moving at those speeds, or is that just his perception speed? Because right now Overclock is slightly over 2 times increase going by the profile, Mach 3 to Mach 7.

The context infers its movement since he says right earlier that when you go to throw a punch with O'clock you love 3-10 times faster but in a fight or flight emergency you speed up a few dozens of times.

Then that needs to be changed, 10 times faster would be Hypersonic+ (Mach 13). Dozens of times is at least 24 times, which is Mach 72, High Hypersonic+.

Edit: I'll bring it up in the discussion thread.

Yep, he should have 3 to 10 times increase in punching speed, with dozen of times in a emergency situation. That multiplier seems reasonable, which means he needs an upgrade.

Back