• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nullifier Galactus vs Ultimate Madoka

So can Madoka survive the Ultimate Nullifier?

If so, then she proceeds to stomp 2-C Galactus AFAIK.

@Shiv .... That;s definitely a error on your part. The 616 Nullifier was the one which gave Reed Richards the power to restart the Multiverse and restart Multi-Eternity .

@Seed I know, which is why I think it's greater than other versions (since Abraxas was only concerned about it despite being very well aware of other versions in other realities)

@Drago I don't recall him explicitly doing so, but he himself has Law Manipulation and is superior to Kosmos and Kubik who can control the laws of time and space. As well as he has fought successfully against Agamotto and In-Betweener who have shown law manipulation

UN erases her casually. That much isn't even up to debate. Thing is the 2-A version of Reinhard's spear. It'd erase any 2-A, whether its Bill or Yggdrasil. Question is if Galactus can get it off.

Madoka has existence erasure? Because it ain't there on her profile

Also like I posted above, Ultimate Nullifier erases the target from all layers of reality, making them one with Oblivion (who is beyond the concept of dimensions)

True Godly is needed to recover from it

Back